Official

After the rehearsals, Everyone took a 20 min. break and gathered for a dinner that Mr.Kim arranged for the artists.

"Before we eat, I just want to thank all of you in behalf of YOOWOO. I hope no one would be hurt and perform beautifully. Tomorrow is the day! Let's show the people that Yoowoo is worth remembering for, Okay? Also to Jiyeon, This Tribute concert was possible bcos of you. Give your juniors some good words."

/everyone claps/

"Hello everyone, I think this is my first time giving a message at a company dinner. First of all, I am really sorry for all the trouble that made all of you uncomfortable. You might not able to say it but I know I put all of you into a position where In people also sees you what they saw in me. I put our company in big trouble that Mr.kim has to beg and stop the investors from executing their contract to us and to me, which led to our downfall in the market. I know all of those things. That's why I decided to hide from the public and work at the company as a ghost vocal teacher and song writer. At first, it was hard. Harder than I thought it would be when I was a trainee. Yoowoo's death lead me to a Great Depression, Some of the people who i worked with at the same time might not know this but it is true. I took a hiatus for almost a year and a half. I thought that time, would people still listen to my songs? Would they welcome me? Would I still get to perform on stage? Those are some of my thoughts but that didn't stop me from climbing. I have so many people to thank and apologize for, Mr.Kim who didn't stop believing in me, My Manager Junggi, My friends, My family, YOOWOO, Producer Crew, Especially someone who came in to my life 4 yrs ago. To all my juniors who cheered me up, Please always remember that your past is the one who builds your constellation. You don't have to have a dream to be able to be happy. If you don't have a dream that's totally fine as long as you're happy."

/everyone claps & raises glasses/
/chants/

"SM FIGHTING!!!"

While everyone was eating and doing their own stuffs. Jiyeon was talking to the producer crew.

"Jiyeon-ah..Are you nervous?"

"Of course, it's been a long time since I stepped on the stage infront of the crowd. But, Oppa..do you think people will throw tomatoes at me tomorrow?"

/the crew laughs while clapping/

"Hahaha Let's see, lesson 21 from the book of YOOWOO. Chin up, Smile and Own the Stage. Forget the people and Sing."

/Jiyeon smirked and took a drink/

"Anyways-"

/everyone was shocked/
/someone arrived/
/people murmuring/

"Hello everyone!"

"Woah! Is this for real?"

"Hello everyone! Nice meeting you! I am Krystal Jung.."

"Woah..She is really back! This is my first time seeing her. Krystal Seonbaenim is like a goddess!"

/Jiyeon stood up/
/Krystal hugged Jiyeon/

"Hey, why didn't you call? I thought you went back to Paris?"

"Park Jiyeon..I'm so proud of you. Seriously, I really thought you'd quit performing. I know YOOWOO is smiling form ear to ear right now."

"I really missed you! So much I thought I'm going to die without seeing you."

/producer crew and Krystal exclaimed/

"HEY!!"

/Jiyeon laughs/
/they both sat/

"Jiyeon-ah.. I forgot to tell you something."