Is it Another chance to Stay or Leave?

3 YEARS LATER..

It's Yoowoo's 6th death anniversary..I can't believe it's been 6 years now since he left me. Are you curious what I've been up to? Well, I started writing songs for my agency. I write and do the vocal lessons for the trainees. I've became an average person. I've become what Yoowoo was.. Every time I see those trainees I always remember those times when I used to be so stubborn to yoowoo and my manager, what an amazing moments they are.
Oh and—

"Seonbaenim! Are you done?"

"Aishh! What did I tell you?"

"Always knock three times and wait for an response before going in.."

"See? You know it! But you always ignore to do it. Sungjae! Lee Sungjae! Listen to me..if you want to be an respected artist learn from the basic manners and ethics. Understand?"

"Yes, Seonbae!"

"Anyways..what you brought you here?"

"I have a big news to you! You'll be so shock!"

"What? Did our agency gone bankrupt?"

"Eyyyy...Seonbae! Choi Jihyuk signed a 7 year-contract to our agency! Isn't it amazing?!"

"What?! Choi—Ji-..Jihyuk?"

"Yes..Aren't you two close?"

"Hey! He can't find out I'm working here as a song writer! Do you understand? I need to go to Mr.Kim.."

"Seonbae! He's here at the building."

"WTH! Why didn't you said that first! Aish! This is so embarrassing! I can't let him see me.."

/jihyuk And Mr.Kim in the hallway/
/Jihyuk saw Jiyeon/

/sungjae's eyes widened/
/Jihyuk signaled him/

"Shhh.."

"This is crazy! What is he doing here?! Hey! Sungjae-Ah! What if we bumped here at the building?! Aishhh! This is so embarrassing!! I can't let him see me this way!"

/Jihyuk quietly went closer to Jiyeon/

"Why? Why can't I see you here?"

/Jiyeon was startled/

"Hey! Are you there for a long time?! I-I mean.. I'll be going now.."

"Hey! Hey! Park Jiyeon! Jiyeon-ah!"

"Woah!!! I really admire you Jihyuk Seonbaenim! It's an honor to be with you in the same company."

"Aigoo! You should be honored to be with her! Not me.. Jiyeon is very admirable."

"Hahaha yeah..she's helping me a lot, she's the only one I can ran into when I'm having a hard time."

"What's your name again?"

"Ah! I am Lee Sungjae! Nice to meet you Seonbaenim.."

"Alright..Sungjae-Ah! Please take care of me, Okay? And! Just call me hyung.. let's eat together next time Okay? But for now I need to find Jiyeon."

"Ahhh..no problem..hyung hahahha anyways you can find her in the cafeteria she's in the kitchen eating bibimbap there"

"Hahahaha Okay! See you around!"

Cafeteria kitchen

"Aishh! Why did he chose here out of all company../munching food/ what will happen to me? Do I have to be in the house now?"

"Hey! Why are you eating there? /wipes Jiyeon's lips/"

"/startled/ Hey! Choi Jihyuk! What are you doing?!"