Back to zero

"I hereby declare that Park Jiyeon is innocent from all charges. /pounds the gavel/"

/Jiyeon and his Lawyer bows to the judge/

"Atty.Kim thank you so much for helping me with my case"

"Aigoo..it's fine. Ah! Wait! I forgot to mention did you thank him?"

"I'm sorry..who?"

"Wait..I thought you know each other? He said he know you that's why he approached me to help you with your case. Actor Choi Jihyuk?"

"Huh? Actor Choi Jihyukssi? Wait a minute..did he introduce my case to you?"

"Yeah..I thought you know about it coz he said that you two are friends."

"Ahhh..yeah but we haven't met since my accident."

"Really? I didn't know that. Actually Jihyuk is my classmate in Highschool and he personally approached me despite of his schedule due to his drama. He said that he wanted to help a friend but I didn't know it was you at first, he just said that I should go talk to your manager and that was it!"

"Atty.kim do you perhaps have his number? I have a new phone you see, the old one got crashed."

"Ah! Yes! Here you go.. go and thanked him if you have time, anyways! Congratulations for clearing your name Ms.Park Jiyeon.."

"Yes..thank you so much Atty.Kim, I'll treat you a meal next time if you have free time."

"Sure. I'll call you.."

Interview

Interview

"Here she come! Gummyssi! What can you say that you are now free from all the charges?"

"Please say something about the people who doubted you.."

"Are you going back to zero?! Or you'll be retiring from this industry?"

"Can we expect projects of you in the near future?"

"First of all, I wanna thank you all for coming here to witness this case. I wanna thank so many people..especially to those who believed in me despite of what happened. My CEO Mr.Kim and my Manager also my friends. I can't say that I am relieved or calm now because first of all I am not a drug addict. I don't use any illegal drug. I just feel grateful to those people who cheered me up when I am so down. For those people who doubted me, it's okay people make choices whether to like that person or thing but I believe that we should not tolerate the kind of mindset that just bcos it's on the news it's already true instead we should hear both parties and give them the opportunity to speak for themselves. I didn't even imagine standing in the court as a defendant.
As for my career, I don't know actually.. I don't have plans in my head."

"Please say something about your accident!"

"Ahh..I just want to reveal everything here.. actually I had an temporary memory loss when I gained consciousness after my car accident. It took me longer than what my doctors
expected. It was supposedly only 1-2 months but it took me 3 whole months."