First trip

"Noona

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Noona..be careful okay? Here's your car key. I already put the spare one in your bag."

"Alright..thanks! By the way! I made an reservation in my favorite restaurant, you should go there with her Okay? Enjoy your date! Bye!"

"Thank you noona! Your the best! Enjoy your trip! And drive safely Okay? Bye!"

[Calling Choi Jihyuk..]
[answered]

"Hello? Jihyuk-ah.. are you on your way?"

"Yeah../whisper/ jisoo picked me up from my house."

"Really? I'm on my way there too. Can we meet at the first rest stop?"

"Oh wait! Are you driving for yourself?"

"Yeah..why?"

"Nothing. I just thought.. you shouldn't have enough sleep. What if you felt sleepy? Your on your own.."

"It's nothing..I've done this many times. Don't worry."

"Hahaha of course! I mean..I'm not that worried..I mean I'm worried but..you know–"

"Can you drive for me then?"

"Huh? Me? Drive? For you?"

"I mean..it's okay if you don't want to."

"No..no! I want to! I'll drive for you!"

"Really? What about Jisoo? He'll be left all alone."

"Don't worry! His manager is driving for us. He's currently in sleeping mode right now."

"Hahaha..Alright then..I'll see you later."

"Yeah..sure! See you later."

[end call]

VILLA

/Minjae drinking coffee/

"Aish..I told them to take the route I said. Dispatch maybe tailing them. Aishh!"

"Hey! Minjae-ah.. is this villa really owned by your family?"

"Why can't you believe? Do you think I trespassed here and let you guys stay? I'm not that dumb okay?!"

"Why are you yelling at my baby!"

"Hyuna started it! You'll break up soon! ㅠㅠ"

[Choi Jihyuk Calling..]

"Hey guys..Jihyuk is Calling shut your mouths!"

[answered]

"Hello..Hyuna! Are you there in the villa already?"

"We've been here since 3am! Where are you two?! We can't eat because of you guys!"

"Ahhh..is that so? I need to stop by the first rest stop.. so I'll send jisoo first there so that you can go get groceries Okay?"