1.finding her

Taehyung pov

I sipped on my hot cocoa while I watching the other customers.

"Tae, are you even listening to me?" asked jungkook.nope!not at all!

"Yeah."jungkook raised one eyebrow at me.

"What I said?" he asked.

"You said a lot of shit, "I smirked.

"Tae, I was talking about getting a pet."

"Do you even have time for a pet?"

"Well we have a few months before our next tour," he said. he shrugged.he sipped on his hot coca.

"Why you even want a pet?"

"Cuz I want a dog" he smirked.

"When you going to adopt one?"

"Probably later day."

"I wonder how to adopt a kid."

"It is just a lot of paperwork." he sipped on his drink.

"I want to adopt a kid."jungkook started choking on his drink.

"Tae, a child is a lot of work."

"I know."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes."I smiled at him.

"I will support you in whatever you do friend. call me after you adopt the child."I nodded. I started googling orphanages.

Najia pov

I ran down the hallway when john caught me. Becca ran to us.

"You little brat," said Becca.

"Let's see how red she gets this time!" said John.my eyes widened. please no!no! then john grabbed my arm. I tried to pull my arm back. we went to a random room. we went to the window. Becca opens the window. then they hang me out the window by my ankles. I started screaming.

"Stop screaming before I drop you!" said john.becca laughed. I slowly felt my head feel heavier. I started crying.

"Crybaby!" said Becca. then I heard more people laughing at me. I started feeling sick.

"Ms.yanny is coming!" said becca.then they pulled me back up. they quickly grabbed a book off the floor and pretend to read. I felt dizzy. I lean against the wall.ms yanny walked in.

"John and Becca you need to be downstairs," she said.she look at me. She shook her head.she left.becca and John looked at me.

"Don't come downstairs," she said.she plucked my forehead. I felt the little food in my stomach started moving to my throat. I walked to the bathroom. I threw up. I went downstairs.it was super crowded. too many people! My heart started beating fast and it became hard to breathe. I ran to the kitchen.nobody was in the kitchen. I took a sigh in relief. I grab a juice box and sat on the chair at the table. I was sipping on the juice while looking at the door as the adopters and kids talking. I look at the clock on the wall. I wish I knew how to tell time. I wonder when this gonna end? I heard screaming of joy. I covered my ears.then they stop screaming.finally! I walked to the window in the kitchen. I stood on my tippy toes to try to look at the window. I couldn't see it. I tried standing on my toes to get a better view.

"Let me help." said a voice. I turn around there was a guy with platinum blonde hair. he kneeled to my height.no!you make hurt me. I shook my head.

"Then you should stand in a chair." said the guy. he grabbed a chair from the table. he placed next to the window. I stood on the chair. I could see out the window.

"Sweetie, what's your name?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Shy huh?" he chuckled.yeah but I don't talk to nobody! I shrugged.

"Well I am Taehyung but my friends call me tae." said tae. I nodded.

"Mr.kim why you in here?" said ms yanny.

"I was meeting this little girl." said tae.

"You shouldn't be meeting her. she supposed to be in her room," he said. she glared at me. I got scared.

"And don't stand on furniture!" she yelled. I quickly got down from the chair.

"Now get your tail outta here and go meet other adopters," she said. I nodded. I quickly left the kitchen and ran down the hallway when I ran into Becca.

"Watch it brat!" said Becca.sorry!

"You know what! I don't even want to look at your ugly right now," said Becca.she plucked my forehead.ow!she walked away. I went to my room. I will never get to leave this place!

Taehyung pov

The little girl ran out of the kitchen. I looked at ms yanny.she was smiling innocently.

"Now you haven't met our other wonderful children."

"What was her name?"

"Janis or was it, Izzy? I think its Najia!" said ms yanny.

"I wanted to adopt Najia."

"She got too many problems.you don't want her."

"Yeah. I do."

"She is mute." really?! I shrugged.

"Don't care."

"She got an eating disorder."poor kid.

"Don't care."

"Fine.you want that brat.you can have her! follow me," she said.we went to her office.she handed me a stack of papers and a file.

"Have fun," she smirked.she left. I look at the file.it said:

Name: Najia Marie cooper
Age:6
DOB: April 1

Then I close it and started filling out the paperwork. after an hour I finish it. I left it on her desk. I went to go find Najia.

Najia pov

I was watching tv when tae walked in. I raised an eyebrow. why you here?

"Najia, I just adopted you. you ready to go see your new home?" he asked. I nodded.we packed up my clothes. we went to his car. I sat in the backseat. he drove to his house. we walked in.

"You want a tour?" he asked. I shook my head. I am not staying long cuz once you find I am mute.you will drop me back at the orphanage.

"You want to watch tv?"I nodded.we went to the living room. I sat on the couch. tae turn the tv and put it on Disney channel.