15.dogs

Najia pov

Tae tied my one shoe.i glared at the black brace on my ankle.

"Ddal,you don't even walk a lot."said tae

"Yes I do!"

"Whatever you say."he picked me up from the bed.

"No I want to walk!"i can't wait until Friday to get this brace off.he sighed.he placed me back on the bed.he got the crutches from the closet.i didn't use the crutches at all since I went to hospital because the guys carry me all the time.i climbed down off the bed.he gave the crutches.he show me how to use them.

"I got it."i walk to the door.

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry you."he said

"I will walk."i am not baby!i don't want to carry all the time!i went to the living room.jimin,Jin and suga was in living room.they looked at me like a injury puppy.

"J,you want me to carry you?"asked jimin.i shook my head.i went to couch and sat next to suga.he patted my head.rm walked in

"Okay jin Who are we missing?"asked rm.

"Jhope and jk."said jin.

"We are right here."said jhope.they walked in.

"Good cuz the company van is waiting outside for us."said rm.we left the dorm and got in the van.

"Where we going?"i asked in low tone.

"I don't even know."said tae.he look at jungkook.

"I don't know."said jungkook

"Rm,where we going?"

"You train some puppies."said rm.

"Wait ain't that next week?"asked jhope.

"No the interview with puppies are next week."said jin.

"No the interview with puppies is Thursday and training dogs is today.manger hyung sent the schedule in the group chat."said rm.

"Why look in group chat when we have you to tell us."said jimin.we arrived at building.we hop off the car.i tried to keep with them but i was moving slow.

"Ddal,if you tired I can carry you."said tae.i shook my head.we met with the guys in a fenced area.

"And this v and his daughter najia."said rm.

"V this is conner and Becky."said rm.tae nodded.

"You guys ready to meet the dogs?"asked Conner.everybody agreed.we went to a little fence area with dogs.becky let the fence door open and two dogs ran to me.they knock me down.they started licking my face.i started giggling.then I felt someone pick me up.it was jimin.tae grab me and place on my feet.he gave me the crutches.i smiled.thank you!

"You welcome."said tae.they pick a dog to train.becky gave me a puppy to play with while they film.i pet the puppy's polka dots fur.i will name you Oreo.wait it the puppy a girl or boy?i place the puppy on its back.its a boy.it got a flashback

~Flashback

I walked in sister room cuz I heard yelling.i saw sissy on her knees and she had her boyfriend's peepee in her mouth.

"Oh shit!"said her boyfriend.sissy started chocking.he is killing her!i threw my slipper at him.

"You hurting her!"

"Get out you brat!"he said.

~End of flashback

"You won't ruin nobody right Oreo?"i asked in low tone.oreo lick my nose.i rubbed his back