005

☆彡

"is it going to be cold today?"

it was tuesday morning, fourty five minutes after five to be exact. sadly it was a school day and trinity's mother was forcing her to go today since she had skipped yesterday because it rained cats and dogs throughout the day.

"they say light winds, but i would still layer up," trinity's mom said told her while sipping coffee from a thermal.

she nodded, heading back upstairs to her bedroom. usually she'd eat breakfast last, but she needed to make sure she had enough time to look decent. brandon was supposed to pick her up after her classes were done.

as soon as she entered her room, she went straight to her closet. the first pair of pants she seen were her plain black fashion nova jeans with holes only at the knees. a lot of her jeans were ripped so she knew exactly what to ask for when christmas comes around.

to go with the jeans, she decided on a thick, black sweater that was slightly cropped. then she took down her green puffer jacket with brown and beige fur around the hood.

as much as she would love to put on her little timberland boots, she knew  better then to wear timbs in the rain, and decided on her knee high, black rain boots.

"you have thirty minutes," her momma peeked in her room as she zipped up the zipper on the side of her boots. "i have to go to work and nana can't take you anymore," she added, letting her know her time was being cut short by twenty minites.

"that's fine, i'll be down in like fifteen minutes," she dismissed her mother, going to her vanity where all her hair products sat. her hair was in its curly and natural state, but she decided to take a brush and brush every last curl out to leave a poofy mess. she side parted it, threw some hair behind her ear and called herself done.

"so where are y'all going after school?" diamond asked, swiping her school id so it shows she was actually in school in the system.

"i told him i would show him and the boys around the city, but he flipped it last minute and said we should just go together," she said.

"damn. meanwhile my single ass will be waiting in your room till you get back,"

"why?" trinity scrunched her brows, "i think you should and zion should talk," she smirked.

"i feel like he likes lightskinned girls,"

"nah, my headass was definitely feeling you," she informed. she would know because zion told her he would fuck with her when trinity brought it up.

"how would you know?"

"i know," she shrugged, "i'll give you his number," she said, "better yet i can text him your number cause' i know he'll make the first move," she added, swinging the door open to miss. lopez's classroom. derrick was spotted instantly along with a few other kids.

"why do you think he'll make the first move? cause' he's outgoing?" she laughed.

"no," she laughed, "he tried that dumb shit on me and i curved him,"

"wow," diamond dragged.

"don't worry though, he cute but i'm feeling him,"

"my two favorite girls!"

trinity rolled her eyes as diamond shook her head. derrick allowed himself to get up and make way to where they planned to sit. he gave diamond a side hug and gave trinity a questioning loom as if he was asking permission.

she kissed her teeth while rolling her eyes, a smile tugging at her lips as she opened her arms for a hug.

"so what y'all got to eat today?" he questioned, still holding trinity close with one arm. diamond happily sat in the desk, noting to ask derrick what he thinks anout trinity after class.

"nothing," trinity kissed her teeth again.

"you love smackin' yo lips, don't chu?" derrick teased, smirking as trinity hid her smile. she finally pushed him away and situated herself in the desk across from diamond, reaching under to grab a textbook.

derrick put his arms right back around her, standing over her.

"well alrighty then," diamond sighed.

BRANDON💞
( TWO RECIPIENTS )
—IMESSAGE

BRANDON💞

ik your in class right now
but i just wanted to let you
know i tried to tell the boys
we were kinda sorta going
on a date and now they
want to invade my privacy

BRANDON💞

i hope you dont mind
company

TRINITY❣

oh no its fine and we can
always hangout a different
time by ourselves lmao

BRANDON💞

good lol

TRINITY❣

see you in a few hours :)

BRANDON💞

see you then ❤

AUTHORS NOTE

excuse any errors lmao
i always get my nails done
and i recently got them done
long ofc.