027.5

☆彡

trinity could only rest for about two hours, after that, she was up scrolling through her phone, waiting for brandon to let her know that she could come over. she wasn't going to dress up or anything just yet, all that mattered was she cuddled in his arms for at least a full night.

her mom kept bringing her bread and water. the bread was to help the acid in her stomach as well as the water to help kept her hydrated. her mood was better, knowing brandon was in the same state as her, but every thirty minutes her phone would go off and it would be a text from giovanny. she was polite at first and let him know she was fine and that she just needed to rest, but then he got defensive ober himself and took ot as she was pushing him away and blaming him for something he couldn't have done as he says.

none of that mattered though, all she had to do was call her headass if he tried something stupid. zion already texted her and told her he heard what happened and he would beat the shit out of giovanny for her. nick had called her and let her know if he needed to throw hands for his wife that he would be down here as well.

edwin supposedly knows giovanny as well and provided information to the boys and trinity. he was a instagram influencer slash youtuber. he wasn't big, but he had a good amount of a fan base. trinity didn't have time to clap back at little girls who didn't know how to stay in there place so she let giovanny exactlt how she felt and ended it at that. his number wasn't blocked, he just kept spamming her.

"trinity?" her mom knocked on the door and then opened it up, a sympathetic smile on her face, "do you need more bread or water?" she asked, staring at the empty glass.

"actually yeah, but can you help me to th bathroom first?" trinity tossed her legs over the bed and stood up. her mom instantly grabbed ber incase she fell over or got dizzy and helped guided her to the bathroom.

"i'll get that water. just yell when your done," momma said as trinity nodded and shut the door to do her business.

she went number one, wiped, flushed and then washed her hands. while she was in there, she rinsed her mouth out with some mouthwash to get rid of that acidic taste and began to call for her mom. "momma!"

less then fifteen seconds and her mom was right there to help her back to her room. "i feel like an old lady," she complained as one arm was thrown over her mothers neck for full support.

"i am the old lady, yet here i am taking care of you. but that's whay i'm here for child," her mother smiled, pushing the bedroom door to trinity's room open.

trinity couldn't hold back as soon as sbe noticed brandon sitting on her bed. she may have stumbled over her feet, but she successfully made it inti his arms. she attacked his face in many kisses, thankful she used to mouthwash right about now.

"your just full of surprises," she mumbles as she places a kiss to his lips. momma was fone now so she was in the mood to do a lot more then just a simple peck. when she leaned in, her moved his head away.

"you've got to wait. i left the car running, throw on some pajama bottoms and lets go," he tapped her naked thigh, peeking at her lower half in the extremely short shorts.

"say less papa," she climbed off of him but back onto her bed, "excpet, you've got to help me because i kinda' got dizzy while running to you," she breathed out. her momma did bring up a glass of water which she grabbed and took a sip from as brandon went to her drawers to search for something.

he picked out a pair of black sweats and helped them onto her. "ready?" he questioned. trinity nodded, grabbing her phone and charger before latching onto him for support. on the way out she slipped on a pair of slides and closed her door.

"alright momma, i'll see you soon," she kissed her mom on the cheek and momma even gave brandon a kiss on the cheek as well. nana was in bed already but brandon made sure to let momma know he wished nana a goodnight.

as soon as he got trinity situated in the passenger seat and brandon got into the drivers seat, trinity grabbed his face, attaching their lips. the kiss was long awaited even though he came earlier then expected.

"okay," he chuckled as she pecked his lips a couple more times to make sure this moment was real. he pecked her lips, wanting the last kiss, "we got a long few days ahead of us, we can definitely make time for that later,"

trinity smiled, "you're amazing,"

"tell me something i don't know
sweetheart,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

i actually like this
chapter. a lil cute
fluff chapter. a little
fill in chapter.