026

☆彡

GIOVANNY🤙
( TWO RECIPIENTS )
— IMESSAGE

GIOVANNY🤙🏼

yoo, wyd

TRINITY🤙🏼

hungover slightly,
expecting a facetime
call and watching netflix

TRINITY🤙🏼

why

GIOVANNY🤙🏼

kickback at my
place and i want
you to come thru

TRINITY🤙🏼

gio 😭 i'm already
hungover

TRINITY🤙🏼

but i'll see what
i can do along as
diamond can come

GIOVANNY🤙🏼

ofc, the more the
merrier, but it's at
eight and i'll text
you the adress

TRINITY🤙🏼

fosho

trinity sighed, tossing her phone else where on her bed. it was the next day after the christmas and she was kind of hungover. after she met giovanny, she spent the rest of the night with him. they took a couple shots and even went out the join the mix and dance around for a bit. then she spotted diamond and introduced them to each other.

he knew haley which was cool. they all sat around until it was about eight. diamond and trinity ended up getting a ride from giovanny at the end of the night since he didn't want them to uber home and some old ass dude realizes they were drunk and took advantage of them both.

one thing that was shocking was giovanny made it clear he wanted to get to know trinity. she told him she wasn't single, but he couldn't help it and still promised he would have her one day. giovanny was cute, but she was loyal to one person and that was brandon.

he hasn't texted her first in a while which was weird, but she decided to just wait. she was expecting a facetime from zion who claimed he missed her and they needed to link up soon.

edwin even got in contact with her and mentioned something about a kickback. of course she was going to slide through whenever he planned everything out.

"your coming to a kickback with me tonight," trinity grabbed a vacant pillow and tossed it at a sleeping diamond who laid out on the floor. trinity had no reason why she was sleeping on the floor and not next to her in bed, but diamond was pretty drunk last night so maybe that had to do with it.

"ugh, i have a bad hangover," she groaned, grabbing that pillow and cuddling into it. it was probably nice and cold.

"i have a hangover too, but gio invited us and i'm not turning down a party," she said as she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

INCOMING FACETIME
FROM HEADASS🤠

ACCEPT|DECLINE

"look what the devil brought upon me this beautiful morning," zion smiled. he look cute today, a silk durag wrapped around his dreads.

"shut up," trinity laughed, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door to lock it as well. she propped her phone up and began to prepare her toothbrush.

"i'm kidding, you look good even on your worst days headass," he flirted mindlessly.

"i know i do," trinity shrugged, she began to brush her teeth.

"man, shut up," zion smacked his lips, "this is why i can't compliment you cause' your too caught up in your fat ass head," he insulted.

trinity spit, "hold on," she said through the foam before brushing her teeth for a few more seconds and spitting to rinse her mouth out completely.

she wiped her face including the crust from her eyes and whatever leftover makeup she couldn't get, "first of all headass, you aren't finna'call my head fat," she grabbed her phone and put it close to her face as she began walking back to her room.

"and what you gone' do about it?" zion smiled.

"your head is probably bigger then my head, ugly," she said as she made a quick turn to go downstairs, deciding last minute she was hungry.

"yours is definitely bigger then mine," he said as a matter of fact, "but it's okay, you still look cute headass,"

"you actually look cute today too headass," she complimented zion.

he smiled, smoothing his durag and rubbing his chin in a cocky manner, "i try, i try," he commented.

"who are you talking to?" trinity doesn't know why, but her heart dropped when she heard brandon's voice in the background.

"my headass," zion said so calmly, ignoring trinity who made a signal to not say anything. she didn't want to speak to brandon at the moment.

"my girl? trinity," he peeked his head into the camera amd smiled widely, "he baby," his voice was super cute, the stuble on his chin making him look even more edible.

"hello my love," she greeted brandon.

"i was just about to facetime you. hang up so i can call you," he told her.

"um. excuse me, but your gonna' have to wait your turn," zion butted in making trinity laugh. she grabbed an apple and bit into it, forgetting how close she was to the mic. "goddamn, what was that?"

"oops," she laughed, taking another bite but moving the phone further away. "i'll call you after i'm done talking to my headass," she said to brandon who was still in the camera.

he pouted, "i'll miss you,"

"shut the fuck up, you simp," zion mushed brandon out the way, "anyway, what were we talking about again?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

loool. i need to spice
this story up a bit.