031

☆彡

"no cap my ass," trinity muttered as they walked hand in hand out the plane and through the long walkway. they had arrived to lax about ten minutes ago. brandon slept literally the whole flight.

trinity couldn't say she tried though because she was mostly asleep herself.
she knew sbe could get what she wanted when they got to his place, but she really hoped to scratch sex on a plane off her bucket list.

"shut up," brandon shoved her shoulder. they walked out, went through security all over again and now it was time to grab their luggage and meet up with the boys who were supposed to pick them up.

"what do you want to do first? or are you jet lagged?" brandon asked, smirking cause he knew she was jet lagged, but he really wanted to see if she would turn down the party that was happening tonight.

"i'm jet lagged as fuck," she yawned, watching the conveyor belt rotate till her neon pink luggage rolled around. it was mom's old suitcase she used when she went out to cali with trinity's dad on vacation. cali was always their favorite vacation spot.

"we're having a party to celebrate two new songs we've got comin' out and of course i have to go," he told her, grabbing his own luggage that soon came around. they started heading out the exit to try and find the boys.

"and of course i'm going with you," trinity scoffed, "i'm not drinking, but i don't need a bunch of groupies all over what's mine," she said, eyes roaming the busy lot.

"you don't trust me?"

"you haven't broken my trust just yet, but the little l.a girls can be some hoes at times. now that i'm not in new york, everybody has to know that i'm from new york," she smirked.

"if i wanted a bunch of groupies, i could have em'," brandon grinned. of course he never payed attention to any of them, even before trinity, but he had to point out the obvious.

"duh. you're fine as fuck, who wouldn't want you? but it's aight cause' you're off the market and they finna' know that," she took the chance to kiss his lip.

"well if it isn't the happy couple,"

trinity pulled away, turning to the familiar voice. "headass!" she squealed. trinity went to hug him, wrapped her arms around his torso, but he just had to hug the air, mocking the height difference between the two. trinity smacked her lips, reaching up to hug him by his neck instead, choking him slightly in the process.

"damn, alright," zion broke free, quickly dapping up brandon, "nick is waiting in the car, everybody else is at the prettymuch house," he said as they began walking. zion lead the way.

it didn't dawn on trinity thay she was actually back with the boys till zion tried to trip her. zion was always messing with her like the big brother she never had. "i missed you!" she hit his arm, pushing him away playfully.

he did it back, ten times harder, making her nearly fall over her own two feet. "i missed you too!" he shouted.

trinity scoffed, linking arms with brandon, "i missed you and yet this is how you treat me?"

"you just hit me two seconds before i did it back?!" he exclaimed.

"it was out of love! you tried to break my damn arm," she rolled her eyes.

"it was out of love!" he mimicked her voice. they all couldn't help but laugh. her and zion would definitely be bickering back and forth.

they soon reached the car and trinity squealed once again, "husband!" she cheered. nick was on his phone so it shocked him when she yelled, but he instantly smiled when he seen her in her lazy attire.

"wife!"

after the luggage was put into the trunk they all got in the car. zion in the front while trinity and brandon cuddled up in the back.

"happy new years eve guys," she said, barely relaizing a whole new year would be starting just by midnight tonight.

"oh shit, happy new years eve," zion muttered.

"you ready to party like some real people?" nick asked as he drove off.

"real people? y'all just popped up in new york at the wrong time," she laughed, snuggling deeper into brandon's body.

"wrong time?" brandon questioned playfully.

"let me rephrase that," trinity scratched what she said, "in the summer time new york is more poppin' with all the tourist and shit like that. it's honestly better when it's warmer cause' we get to dress like lil hoes' and not have to worry about freezing our asses off," she said. "but i'm glad y'all came when y'all did cause' y'all some bomb ass people," she smiled.

"especially me," brandon kissed her temple.

"nah, fuck outta here with that," zion intervened, "i'm her favorite out of everybody," he told himself.

"yup," trinity popped the p.

"don't gas his head," nick said.

"shut up," zion mummbled.

AUTHORS NOTE.

okay but why are the boys
in new york now that i fly
trinity out to la 🤣 but yoo

BLIND IS A BOOOOOP.
the video is so good bruh
i nearly cried looking at B
and edwin. austin been
making me swerve a lil bit
lately 👀