Prologue

(In this I'm having it where it takes place sa the original series had it but I changed some of it where Bardock AKA you get a massive power boost when your crew died and your fighting friezas men on kanassa.)

I woke up to the sound of my wife squirming next to me. I look at her and smile. She lets out a yawn and says.

Gine "Good morning YN."

YN "Morning Gine."

I kissed her on the lips and got up.

Gine "What are you getting up so early for?"

YN "I'm going on a mission with the team today. We have to conquer some planet called Kanasaa."

Gine "Are you sure I heard that they have the power to look into the future. Why are you even going there?"

YN "Apparently we have a mission to conquer the planet. Anyway, I have to get going Gine."

Gine "Wait. Don't you want to see Kakarot?"

I looked back at her and said.

YN "When I get back I will."

Gine "Promise?"

YN "I promise."

She then gets close to me and presses her lips to mine and says.

Gine "See you when you get back YN."

YN "Alright."

I walk out of my house and I head to the pods and I see my team.

Tora "Ah YN about time you made it."

YN "Yeah. Just woke up."

Fasha "Or maybe Gine was keeping you up with something."

YN "No. I'm being serious I just woke up now come on let's go."

We get into our pods and we punch in the coordinates for the planet called Kanassa.

Timeskip

We arrive on the planet and lucky for us it was getting dark and the moon was coming out. I look up at the sky as did the others and we all were in our Great Ape forms. We didn't waste anytime going into the civilization and wreaking havoc, killing the habitants of this planet. Shugesh ended up getting hit in the side of the face by an attack from the Kanassans that made him angrier as he fired a blast from his mouth and killed the ones that attacked him then stepped on some. Fasha was doing the same thing like we were. About couple hours go by and we ended up killing all of them. The moon went away after we finished destroying the people here and we returned to our normal forms.

Tora "Great job."

Borgos "I'm gonna sit down and rest for a bit."

Fasha "Right behind you."

We all sit down in a crater that we ended up making when we were killing everyone talking amongst ourselves.

YN "Frieza's such a paranoid freak. She'd jump at the chance to read minds."

Borgos "That's a scary thought. Frieza being able to read minds I-

Out of nowhere a survivor of our attack pops out of the rubble."

Kanassan "I wish you baboons could read minds so you could have heard the thoughts of my people when you slaughtered them."

YN "Huh?"

The man charged at me and appeared behind me jabbing me in the neck making me fall to the ground. I get back up and the man is now in front of me and I got to attack him and he says.