Chapter 5

I'm staring down Kakarot as he has a smile on his face.

YN "Come at me Kakarot."

Goku "Alright here I come. HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

He goes to hit me and I grab his fist and said.

YN "Really? You call that a punch?"

I then kneed him in the gut and then kicked him away making him go farther than what he was expecting.

Goku "Whoa that was a powerful kick. No wonder you were feared by Vegeta."

YN "It was only one hit come on and try not to disappoint me."

Goku "HAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

He goes Super Saiyan and comes at me. He tries hitting me and I keep dodging all of his attacks he then hits me in the stomach and then in the face and I go flying into a bunch of trees. I stand up and started cracking my knuckles and said.

YN "You got a lot of power now, but it still won't be enough to defeat me. HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

I fly at him and punched him in the gut kicked him in the chin sending him up in the air and appeared behind him and slammed him into the ground by hitting the back of his head pretty hard.

Goku "KAAA MEEEEE HAAAA MEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

I make a ki blast and sent it into his Kamehameha and we started having a beam struggle and he said.

Goku "I won't lose."

YN "Yes you will. HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

I added more power to it and began sending him into the ground then a sudden burst of power and he sent it to me and I was engulfed in the blast.

Gine's Pov

Is he? Dead?"

No one's Pov

When the dust cleared YN was still standing and not even a scratch was on his body.

YN "Is that seriously all you got Kakarot?"

He flew at Goku and caught him in a barrage of punches and kicks, then he engulfed his hand in Ki and punched Goku so hard in the face that he sent him flying several cities over.

YN "I think that I over did it a bit."

Goku then comes flying in and he's in Super Saiyan 3.

Goku "I have enjoyed this fight and I wish that it could continue, but we have to end this."

YN "Alright."

YN and Goku charge at eachother and as they are fighting, no one else could see what they were doing because they were going so fast. The only ones that could see it were Vegeta, and Piccolo. YN and Goku both stopped in place and both tried to over power eachother, YN then spun Goku around and goku stopped himself in midair and charged forward again only to be caught in a move that YN loved doing. He powered up and him powering up sent Goku flying and he charged up Ki in his hand then flew at Goku, hit him and hit him with a Ki blast and made him fall to the ground and Goku went into his base form and was out cold.

YN won the fight. He flew down to his son and said.

YN "You put up a good fight son."

YN picked Goku up and carried him to the house and placed him on the ground where Krillin placed a senzu bean in Gokus mouth and he woke up.

Goku "Man that was a good fight. I may have lost, but that means I have to keep on training so that I can find a way to beat you because you seemed to be stronger than me even when I turned into a Super Saiyan 3."

YN "Yeah all because of this."

YN shows him the mask and said.

YN "This mask acts as a multiplier and it also acts as a limiter to my power it was the thing that Frieza used to put me under her control and placed me as her second in command."

Gine "YN. We have lots of catching up to do. Lots and lots of catching up to do."

YN's Pov

She said while winking at me and I gulped.

Goku "Huh? Dad what does she mean?"

YN "Umm. Kakarot. You know what never mind. I gotta go with her because she wants me to stay with her at her house."

Goku "What?"

YN "Alright I don't know how I can explain it to you. So I'll be going before she goes crazy."

Gine "What was that YN?"

She said as she wrapped her arm around my neck with a cleaver in her hand near my neck.

YN "Nothing babe. I love you."

Gine "I love you too."

She kisses me on the lips and I say to everyone.

YN "Well it was nice meeting you all. I might see you tomorrow."

I then took off with Gine in her direction to the House.

End of chapter

(Next chapter will be the beginning of Super and some chapters later is when you'll gain Super Saiyan.)

UU