Chapter 2

He stares at them before Nappa says.

Nappa "Look. It's the weakling. Let's see what you power level is at right now."

He pressed the button on the side of his scouter and what it read shocked him and caused him to almost piss himself.

Nappa "5-5-5-510,000?!? What the hell? How did you become so strong?"

Vegeta "Nappa remember he doesn't talk."

Nappa "Oh yeah that's right."

The Saiyan princess looks at YN and sighs.

Vegeta's Mind "It sucks that you serve Frieza and you wear that mask. I'd like to know who you are under it."

What she didn't know was that he was able to read minds from the powers he got from the Kanassan. He then walked away and headed for his living quarters and sat down relaxing for a bit. Every day it was the same thing for him. Get up, do his job then go back and sleep. He was interrupted by the sound of the earpiece he had on coming from Zarbon.

Zarbon "Lady Frieza wants to speak with you."

He sighs as he gets up and heads for her ship.

Frieza "Ah Masked Saiyan I see that you've made it just in time as well. I want you to come with me to a planet that I was going to destroy."

He tilted his head and she said.

Frieza "I want you to destroy it for me."

He nodded and the two went into the ship and it took off Frieza looks at him from her little ship thing and when he is looking forward she is looking at him from behind enjoying the view a little too much. Since no one could see what was going on inside her ship thing she was reaching down and messing with herself because she was horny. She was stopped when she heard.

Soldier "Lady Frieza we're approaching the planet."

Frieza "Oh, um ok. Masked Saiyan follow me."

He turns around and they got to the spot where the top of the ship opens up and the two stood up there and Frieza said.

Frieza "Now for your time to destroy this planet. You're going to need a strong attack. One that will have a lot of power in it."

He then summoned a big ball of energy that he could use with one hand and threw it to the planet and as soon as it made contact with the planets surface, the planet immediately blew up into little pieces and killed ever one on it.

Frieza "Excellent work Masked Saiyan. Now it's time for us to return."

They ended up getting into the ship and returning to the base and Frieza has her eye on the masked Saiyan for the simple fact that he is so close to her power, he does anything she tells him to do and even before the mask was placed on him, she had a thing for him. He had the badass kind of personality that she liked. Soon she was ripped from her thoughts when she saw The Masked Saiyan Fall to a knee and clench his head and then he has blood coming out of from under his mask. She gets some of the soldiers to take him to the Healing Pod and removed his mask then placed a breathing mask on him. Frieza for the first time in her life was worried about someone else other than herself. She has gotten attached to the masked Saiyan and she doesn't want him to die. She then hears someone drop their stuff she looked and saw that it was one of her soldiers.

Frieza "What is wrong?"

Soldier "H-his power it's through the roof."

She then looked at the Scouter and saw what he meant by that and she then said.

Frieza "Work on the mask while he's unconscious. Make it to where he can't access his full power. He'd end up breaking out of the control I have on him."

The soldier leaves and begins working on it.

Timeskip (around the time when Frieza and Goku are fighting on Namek)

The Masked Saiyan is now on a different planet fighting different creatures than he's ever seen before. He punched one of them in the face then held his hand out and fired a ki blast killing all of them in less than an hour. He then flew up in the air and looked down at the bug aliens and got into his ship then he ended up getting a call from someone.

Frieza "You're needed on Namek!"

He got the coordinates in and the ship took off to Planet Namek. When he got there the planet was about to blow up. He set foot on the planet and saw a figure laying on the ground. He walked over to the figure and saw that it looked similar. He lifted his hand up and was about to finish off the person on the ground when he then saw another vision so he then picked him up and found a space pod and put him in the pod then put in the coordinates for Planet Yardrat. The pod took off and he looked at it and saw what seemed like a flashback. Of a Saiyan baby in a space pod going in the direction that he left in and another one popped up of a woman who was called Gine and he placed her in a pod to be sent somewhere else. He then remembered where he was and got on the ship he was on and left the planet. One thing of them all ran through his mind.

Masked Saiyan mind "Whose Gine?"

End of chapter 2