Chapter 6 part 2

(Disclaimer I don't own anything in this story.)

I get woken up by my phone going off.

YN "God dammit who is it this time?"

I pick it up and answered.

YN "Hello?"

Bulma "YN. I have invited you and Gine to my birthday today."

YN "*Sigh* let me guess I have no choice but to go don't I?"

Bulma "Yeah you got no choice. See ya there."

She then hangs up and I place my head on the pillow.

Gine "Who was that YN?"

YN "It was bulma she said that we are invited to her birthday party."

I then hear my phone go off again and it was a text reading that it was going to be on a ship.

Gine "Before you go you have to make those deliveries."

YN "How many are there?"

She shows me her phone and it read over 50 just for today.

YN "Well. I'm going to be busy today."

Gine "Yeah you are."

She kissed me on the lips and grabbed my hand and dragged me into the shower with her. After our "Shower" she got dressed in normal clothes and left as for me I got into my Saiyan armor and went into the freezer and grabbed the meat that I was delivering to stores and restaurants.

YN "So which one is first?"

I grabbed the list and the meat and took off to the places that I needed to go to.

Whis' Pov

After waking Lord Beerus up he went and took a bath and he was telling me about this person called a Super Saiyan God.

Whis "Well anyway as you were asleep Frieza was defeated."

Beerus "Oh really Whis? And by whose hand did he meet his demise?"

Whis "It was by a Saiyan."

Beerus "WHAT? A Saiyan defeated Frieza?"

Whis "Oh my. Lord Beerus cover yourself."

He looked down and notice what I meant and sunk back into the water.

Beerus "This Saiyan that defeated Frieza what is his name?"

Whis "His name is Goku he currently resides on a planet called Earth."

Beerus "I remember that planet. Say whis? Is he the strongest on that planet?"

Whis "No he's not the strongest one there is his father YN."

I then show him YN and he is impressed with him.

Beerus "Can he transform into a super Saiyan god?"

Whis "I'm afraid not. He can't even turn super Saiyan yet."

Beerus "Well I guess we are going to have to visit Earth and see this Goku and if he can't give me a challenge then I'll head to where his father is."

Whis "Very well."

YN's Pov

I have gotten half of the orders finished when I get a call on my phone.

YN "Yeah?"

Gine "YN where are you?"

YN "I'm finishing up the orders why are you asking?"

Gine "Bulma wants to know so she can start the party."

YN "I'm doing what I can. I'll be done soon."

I then hung up on her and continued with the orders.

Timeskip

As I'm on my third from the last order I sense something going on.

Customer "Thanks a lot YN here's a tip for your speedy delivery."

YN "You're welcome and thank you."

I fly up into the air and grabbed the meat for the last two orders so that I could head to the party after I was finished. Good thing they are less than 30 seconds from each other.

Timeskip

After the orders were done I headed in the direction of the ship and as I was drawing closer I could sense the others and their energy was dropping.

YN "What the hell is going on?"

I grabbed my mask and placed it on as I got closer then I stood in front of Vegeta as she was on the ground.

Vegeta "Y-YN?"

??? "Oh who are you?"

I stood in front of him not talking and Vegeta then said.

Vegeta "Don't attack him he's too strong. He's the God of Destruction."

YN "So you're Beerus. I've heard stories from King Vegeta about you and now I want to face you."

Beerus "Good that's the spirit. Might I ask why are you wearing that ridiculous mask?"

YN "It acts as a limiter. To keep my power in check and also so I don't use my full power just yet."

Beerus "Well then come at me whenever you're ready."

Narrator "YN and Beerus have finally met and are ready to fight what will happen will YN be able to take on Beerus and beat him or will he fail like the others? Find out next time on Dragon Ball super