Part 23

I have been on holiday so thats why I haven't updated.

Also a little rant!

When I update I just upload them because I always get people saying "update" so I do, I don't go over them so there will be mistakes so there is really no need to correct me and secondly why are you even reading this if you are just going to hate? Just stop reading because I'm actually sick of it.

__________________________

Nialls POV:

We are now back at home, everything back to normal. Its Masons 15th birthday today so we are throwing him a party with friends and family. The garden is full of people in there own groups chatting away. A large table full of food inside for the guests and alcohol placed away so nobody under the age of 18 can drink it.

"Nice food in there mate" Zayn walked back outside with a bun in his hand and Marley on his hip. I nodded and took a sip of my drink. Its 6pm now so the sky is still light up by the fading sun. Mason stood next to me with one of his friends Jace.

"Where's this Emily girl?" I asked looking at Mason then around the garden. He looked down and ran a hand through his hair

"She's there" Jace laughed pointing into the direction of a girl with blonde hair which fell down her blue dress. I nodded and saw Mason push his friend whilst I laughed.

"Don't be a chicken and go talk to her" I nudged his arm and he nodded walking away with his friend towards his crush.

**

Amys POV:

"I'll just drop Jace home" Niall called to me and Harry who were taking the birthday decorations down. It was half 9 and all the kids were in bed minus Mason who went with Niall and everyone minus Harry went home.

"Harry?" I called from the kitchen cleaning a few plates

"hmm?" He hummed

"Would you be able to put a frame up in mine and Nialls room? Niall keeps saying he'll do it but never does?" I asked drying my hands. He nodded and we went upstairs. I folded a few clothes up then sat on the bed waiting for him to finish. Once he had done he turned around and tripped over one of Cormac's toys and landed right on top of me.

Nialls POV:

"Night dad" Mason smiled walking to his bedroom

"Night Mase" I whispered back walking into mine and Amy's bedroom.

"What the?" I stopped seeing Harry lying on top of Amy

"No mate, this is not what it looks like" Harry quickly got up and ran a hand through his hair

"Just go" I said, Harry turned around and was soon gone. "Can't even believe you'd do that again!" My voice slightly raised. I turned around and walked downstairs.

I climbed into the car and drove to Liams, I needed to clear my head, how could she do that again when she knew what happened last time?

**

Liams phone rang through the house showing he was getting a call. He furrowed his eyebrows and amswered the calls

LiamsP POV:

*Phone Call*

L-Liam. C-Caller

L: Hello?

C: Dad?

L: Summer, what are you doing up now? Why aren't you in bed?

C: Can I come sleep at your house?

L: What about your mum and Dan? You know your mum will want you at home

C: They are arguing and I can't sleep

L: I'm coming now. I'll see you in a minute

C: Bye dad.

*End of Call*

"I'm off to pick up Summer, you coming or staying?" I asked Niall who was half asleep

"I'll wait here" He slightly smiled and I nodded grabbing my car keys and left.

Once I arrived at the house I rang the door bell and Dan answered.

"Summer called me" I spoke walking.past him up to Summers bedroom

"Dad?" She smiled giving me a hug

"Liam, you know its not your day to have them" Emma whispered

"She called me saying she was scared because you was arguing with him" I turned around pointing at Dan. "She can sleep at mine until you to sort it'

"Daddy" Kyeden walked into Summers bedroom rubbing his eyes

"Hey Kye" I smiled pulling him in for a hug. Minutes after Bella started to cry. "I'll take all 3 of them until you to sort things out" Emma nodded and said a quite thanks before I went and grabbed Bella taking all three of my kids to my house.

_________________________

More of a filler but I have a big suprise coming up in a few chapters time.

What do you think of Niall not listening to Amy? They havent broken up he's just not happy.

Also I need a peron to be Liams new girl friend so...

Comment your/a name and a few details (hair colour etc) and I'll choose somebody to be in the fanfic.

Thank You for being patient

@5SecxndsOf1D

Amy x