Part 24

I was wondering if I had any Australian readers? If I do could you maybe inbox me so I could ask you something? Would mean alot.

Also, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY WHOOP 17 ATLAST :D

_____________________________

Amys POV:

I ran a hand through my hair whilst watching the kids eat there breakfast.

"Wheres dad?" Brogan asked looking around the kitchen

"He's gone to Uncle Liam's to get ready for the concert tonight" I put on a fake smile knowing that wasn't the reason he was at Liam's. I text him alot through out the night explaining but I never got a reply or just one simple text saying, 'I'm staying at Liams.' I didn't get much sleep as my mind kept replaying the scenes from the night before. What if I lost him forever over something that didn't happen. Tonight the boys had a one night promotion tour in London for their new album.

"Are we off to dads concert tonight?" Ivan tilted his head to the side and all eyes were on me. I shrugged and looked at them all

"If you want?" They all nodded and smiled carrying on eating.

**

"Come on then kids" I shouted through the house whilst I held Cormac's hand and two bag packs with a few essentials. Its Half 6 and the concert starts at 7, the arena is 10 minutes away but you know kids they like to do things slow.

"Muumy? Where's my blanket?" Cormac looked up at me, I quickly looked through the bags but it wasn't there. I sighed knowing this is delaying more time.

"It's in your bedroom, go run and get it whilst I check to see if I have the tickets" I smiled walking into the kitchen and grabbing the 6 tickets from the side and putting them in the bag.

Once we were ready I put Cormac on his booster seat in the front whilst the rest of the kids climbed in the middle and back.Within a few minutes Cormac was snuggled in his seat rubbing his blanket fast asleep.

Now was the time to get into the arena and to our seats with out getting noticed, which were the first side block front row and I'm pretty sure the boys will notice me and the kids. I picked Cormac up and placed him on my hip whilst holding Olivia's hand, Brogan holding Mason's and Ovan walking at the side of me

"Stay close kids, I don't want any of you getting lost" I called. The ques had shrunk so we got in nearly straight away going to the merch stand because the kids wanted a t-shirt. Once I bought 5 t-shirts we went to our seats, Cormac still asleep so his seat spare until he woke up. I placed his little blue head phones on and the same with Olivia's and Brogan's pink headphones.

The lights went dim and everyone stood up including us, Cormac still asleep in my arms. Music started playing, the boys ran on the stage and fans started screaming but Cormac still stayed asleep. How did he sleep through this loud noise? 5 Songs into the concert Cormac started to stir in my arms and rub his eyes. I jumped a little pushing him further on my hip. He rested his hands on his hands which were resting on my sholder until he shot up and started waving at his dad who still hasn't noticed. A pouted formed on his face when he noticed Niall didn't wave back.

"Keep waving, he'll see you soon" I whispered/shouted in his ear so he heard, he nodded and kept throwing his arms around. The other four kids were stood in their new One Direction tour t-shirts jumping and dancing. Louis walked over to Niall whispering something in his ear whilst Zayn's solo was on and pointed in our direction. Niall nodded and looked over a grin plastered on his face waving over at us. Cormac clapped his hands and waved back

"He saw us mummy" He laughed hiding his face" I nodded and danced with Cormac on my hip.

**

"You came?"Niall came running over to us all once the concert had finished, we went backstage once the whoke concert had finished to see the boys.

"Course we did" I smiled whilst he hugged all the kids and put Cormac on his hip.

"We need to talk" He kissed my forehead "I'm sorry about not listening to you yesterday" I nodded and we talked through yesterday.

_______________________

These are more like fillers are the moment but I have more ideas to put into it in a few chapters time, one of then will be a BIG suprise you asked for it but it's going to be bigger than what you asked. What could it be? hmmm

Also if you ever need anybody too talk to about anything to pm more. I am not a person to judge, I will listen to you and try and help you out. Please don't be afraid to message me :) I'm always here also I won't share it with anyone and nobody will be able to read it as I only log into this on my phone and it has a password to get on :)

Thank You guys :)
Thank You for all the Happy Birthdays aswell :*

twitter: @5SecxndsOf1D
Instagram: amylouisee1997
Snapchat: amylouisee1997
Don't be afraid to message me I'll always reply.

Amy x