Part 39

Amy' POV:

Two weeks until Christmas. We decided to go and get the last few pieces for it. The cold December weather blowing against the window. I grabbed my coat zipping it up, Niall do the same to his. I zipped up Cormac' coat whilst Niall started on the quads. Mason placed a blue addidas zip up on over his derby football kit. I joined Niall zipping Riley's coat up then Scarlett'.

"Mason you are going to freeze wearing shorts" Niall looked at Mason then placing Alexis and Scarlett in the double pram and I placed Issac and Riley in the other.

"I'll be fine" He shrugged opening the door and walking outside.

**

"Right, you take, Riley, Issac, Cormac and Mason. I'll take, Lexi, Scar, Ive, Brogan and Liv" Niall smiled pecking my check as me stood inside the shopping centre. "See you in a few" He waved walking off with the kids.

We walked in and out of a few shops gaining more and more bags.

"Mum?" Mason stopped walking looking in a shop window.

"Hmm?" I wiped abit of drible from Issac' mouth.

"Can I get my nose pierced? For Christmas?" He smiled with hopeful eyes. I sighed looking into the tattoo and piercing shop window

"As your dad" I leaned back against the wall. Cormac stood in front of me leaning against my legs. Mason smiled pulling his phone out. Minites later he smiled.

"He said yes. Can I get it done now?" He smiled like a 5 year old. I nodded walking behind him into the shop.

**

I'll meet you at McDonalds for the kids dinner. Ax

I text Niall sitting at a booth in Mcdonalds, thank god a few tables put together would fit us all around.

"Amy?" I looked up to see an old school friend stood grinning at me. A young girl around Mason' age stood beside her and another little girl holding her hand.

"Lyndsay?" I smiled, she took a seat infront of me, the older girl sat infront of Mason and the infant sat on her knee. We made small talk for a while.

"I cant believe you recognised me. Well I can't believe I recognised you. Whats it been 17 years?" She gasped and I nodded seeing Mason roll his eyes and the teenager laugh.

"This is my eldest daughter, Francesca. and this is my youngest, Lily" She smiled down at the two girls. Mason looking up as she introduced them. Cormac sat on my knee and the boys laid in their pram.

"Well" I laugh. "I'd introduce mine but they aren't all here yet" I see Lyndsay' eyes widen abit.

"How many kids do you have?" She smiled

"9. I'm not weird" I laugh. " We planned on stopping at 6 but then we had quads" I look tpwards Riley and Issac smiling.

"Quads? I bet thats tiring" I nod and we both laugh.

"Babe" A tall man walked in wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a purple hoodie. He walked over to Lyndsay and kissed her cheek taking a seat beside her.

"You remember Chase?" Lyndsay giggled and I nodded looking at the man who joined and my eyes grew wide once I knew who it was.

"Wow" I laugh "You two are still dating?" I smile and she turns to Chase and smiles which he returns.

"Engaged" She squeeled causing Francesca to roll her eyes and Mason to laugh. I looked at Mason and he bit his lip looking down at his phone.

"Mum. We bought loads of presents" Olivia clapped running over to us peering into the pram

"So did we Livi" I laughed tucking her hair behind her ear. Chase looked behind to see Niall walk down with the girls in the pram blowing air from his cheeks.

"That was awful. Never again." He sits down placing his hand on the back of my chair resting his head back.

"It can't have been that bad" I laughed

"They asked for everything they saw. Brogan literally bought everything she saw of The Vamps. You have the twins next time" He laughs smiling at the four people sat in front of us.

"How was Ivan?" I asked looking over to Ivan who sat back playing on his phone.

"Mehh. He got annoyed abit. Shouted at a few people, swore the usual" He shook his head.

"Can I get this for christmas?" Ivan spoke sliding his phone down the table. I looked at it sighing knowing we have once again gone overboard.

"We'll see what santa brings you" Niall smirked

"Santa pfftt" He sniggered "Its aload of shit" He shrugged taking his phone back

"Ivan" I furrowed my eyebrows and he stuck into his meal

"Lets look at the piercing then Mase" Niall leaned over me to see Mason' nose piercing.

"Looks good" He nodded taking Alexis out of her pram feeding her, her bottle. "I got a call from Ivan' new school earlier. He starts after Christmas" Niall whispered into my ear. I nodded, he has been permantly excluded from the school he was attending and has been offered a place at a school which other children who can't attend schools, who have behaviour problems like Ivans (Like on too tough to teach).

______________________________

Comment please.

Boring but I haven't updated in ages so yeah.

Remember follow my instagram:

horanatorrfanfics

I also have no twitter until February (Phone app won't work and I'm getting a new phone in Feb)

Thank You

Amy x