Part 25

A/N: I am on holiday again until Monday so this will be the last update until then.

_______________________

Nialls POV:

"How are you and Emily going?" I asked Mason who was sat on the opposite sofa. I took my eyes off the tv and looked at him and an automatic grin took over his face. Cormac picked his head up from my arm and looked over at Mason.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend" He smiled looking back "and she said yes, I'm off out with her and a few friends later" a bigger grin formed. Cormac climbed down from the sofa running into the kitchen where Amy was, minutes later she walked in with Cormac behind her with a grin spread across her face sitting on the arm chair beside me.

"I heard my baby boy had a girlfriend?" She smiled looking over at Mason, he shot a death glare at me and I put my hands up to say  'It wasn't me' His head shot to a giggling Cormac who had his hands over his mouth.

"Cor" Mason sighed making Cormac run over to him and jumping on his knee, "Mum I'm not a baby. I'm 15" He let out a little laugh whilst Cormac played with his hands.

"You're all growing up so fast. None of you grow any more please" She smiled wiping a tear that ran from her eye. "Can you do the girls hair whilst I clean the dishes. Liv first she has dance in an hour." She patted my shoulder wiping another tear and going into the kitchen.

Olivia sat in front of me on her knees whilst I messed around trying to do her hair. "How do you want it?" I shrugged having no idea how to do a girls hair.

"Like mum does" she grinned and I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Hows that?"I asked looking over at Mason who laughed

"You have two daughters that are 8 and you don't know how to do their hair?" He chuckled. I got an idea and told Mason to pass me the hoover.

Amys POV:

"A, come watch this" Niall laughed. What was he doing? I ask him to do the kids hair and all I can here is the hoover turn on and off. I walked into the living room to see Olivia sat in front of Niall and and the hoover pipe in his hands. I sat on the chair arm and watched Niall. He put a hair bobble on the end of  the hoover pipe and turned the hoover on to suck all Olivia's hair up into the pipe and pushing the bobble down to wrap around her hair to make a pony tail. I let out a little chuckle shaking my head.

**

Mason went out with Emily half an hour ago and Niall took the girls to their holiday activities.

"Mummy can I go play out?" Cormac walked into the kitchen with his blanket in one hand and his bear in another.

"No Cor. Its raining now" I turned around to see him pout

"Let me go out please?" He stomped his feet on the floor.

"No, its raining and there is nobody to watch you" He slung his teddy on the floor and jumped up and down in a paddy. Tears ran down his face and he threw his blanket in the air which landed in the kitchen sink.

"Very good Cormac" I sighed taking the now wet blanket from the sink.

"I want to go outside" He cried pointing to the side door. His eyes red and snot falling from his nose. He was a quite child but once he was in a bad mood didn't we know about it.

"Can you shut him up" Ivan shouted from the top of the stairs with an xbox remote in his left hand.

"Ivan!" I scholded "Corma-" I started but was cut off to Niall walking in

"Whats with all this noise?" Niall walked in and Cormac ran up to him with his hands above his head for Niall to pick him up "eyy, Whats up Cor?" He asked putting Cormac on his hip and he hid his head in the crook of his neck whilst he rubbed his eyes.

"Are you tired?" He asked him and he shook his head "Lets have a cuddle on the sofa" He turned around walking into the room before turning back around.

"You might want to take one of these" He winked with a smirk placed on his lips placing a pharmacy bag on the kitchen counter. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the bag to see 3 pregnancy tests.

I walked into the living room to see Niall laid on the sofa with Cormac on his stomach with his hand on Nialls chest. I smiled and took a quick photo thinking what a good father he was.

____________________________

No more updates until Monday. Sorry guys.

Remember if you need too talk to anybody about anything just message me and I'll always be there. I definatly won't judge and definatly will not tell anybody.

@5SecxndsOf1D

Amy x