Part 11

^^ listen to this song as you read plz (;

-Y/n's POV-

I heard Harry talking on the phone outside. He came in with an evil grin pasted on his face.

"Guess who I just talked to." He said, the grin on his face getting bigger.

Tom, I thought. "What did you say to him?!" I demanded.

"Hush now, you know I don't like yelling." He said walking behind me. "I told him the truth, you were long gone in a house in the woods. He said he doesn't care about you anymore, he's moved on with your best friend, Ella, is it?"

The words Harry said so easily stabbed through me like a knife, Tom wouldn't do that to me. Would he? Has he given up on me already? I thought. If what Harry just said was true, I didn't know Tom as well as I thought I did.

"Ahh, here drink some water you are looking a bit... peaked." Harry said picking up the plastic water bottle from the floor. He tilted it up as he put it to my mouth. The cool water was refreshing, it had been days since he had given me water.

"I have some other work to attend to," Harry said casually as he walked outside locking the door behind him.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Harry said. 'He doesn't care about you anymore.' Every time I thought about that simple six worded sentence my heart took another bullet. I didn't know how long it has been since Harry took me, I know that it was a long time, long enough for Harry to need a haircut. Weeks? Months maybe, since anyone has seen me. Right then I realized another thing; Harry said I was long gone, he said he told Tom the truth. Why would he say I was long gone if I was still alive?

I could only think about two reasons. One was he was planning on killing me soon, and the second, more preferable reason, was he wanted everyone to stop looking for me. If they were still looking. I started to feel dizzy, Harry must have put something in the water before he gave it to me. My eyes slowly closed, the quiet rustle of the leaves on the trees quieted to nothing as the world faded to black.

-Tom's POV-

The police had gone over everything multiple times, but still nothing. No leads, no clues to where she might be. Harry was being smart and careful. The text they were able to recover was the one thing I looked at every morning and every night before I went to bed. It made me feel a tiny bit better knowing y/n knows I love her, and she loves me back.

I walked home slowly, kicking the tiny pebbles across the pavement. I looked at her window like I did every morning when I left for school, and every afternoon when I got home, hoping to see her beautiful face smiling down. It has been three months, but I still miss her like she left yesterday. The only thing keeping me alive is the fact we don't know for sure she is dead.

Hardly anyone talks about her anymore, except for Ella, she sits with me at lunch and during study hall, we are just two kids, but we are fighting to keep the memory of y/n alive. Ella has told me so many little things about, y/n that I didn't get to ask her about in the few weeks I was with her. Her favorite color is purple, favorite food is American, she's played guitar since she was eleven; she's had a crush on me since we met. Her best friend from the states forgot about her two weeks after she left. We share everything now, funny memories of y/n. embarrassing stories about her, we laugh together at the little memories we have of her. Without Ella, I probably wouldn't still be breathing today. Ella saved me from the darkness that came back twenty fold since she was taken from me.

I looked down at my phone, Detective Smith was calling, and he never is the one to call me.

"Hello?" I said worry painting my voice.

"Tom, we may have found her, we aren't positive if she is..." He said. After those first six words, I really didn't hear anything else. My heart started beating faster to the point it made my shirt ripple with each beat.

I started running, as fast as I physically could to the police station. "I need to see Detective Smith right now," I said to Marietta.

She pointed through the glass window towards his desk.

"Where is she?" I asked out of breath.

"Tom," he started putting a hand on my shoulder. The expression of sadness was plastered across his face. "I'm sorry."

To be continued...

WC: 817