Part 16

-Y/n's POV-

-Time skip three months later-

Summer holiday started today, Tom and I walked to the beach after school.

"Y/n come in the water fine." He said laughing.

You walked along the edge, the cool water splashing on your feet. I turned away to look at the boardwalk, Ella and John were supposed to be meeting us soon.

"Come on." He whined.

"Ella and John are here, wait a minute you big baby." I teased walking back to where you put the towels down.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice called.

Ella ran to you and pulled you into a hug. "How are you?" She asked.

"I'm great," I said as I pulled her to the water. We stopped when the water was waist high. Tom surprised me, picking me up from behind and throwing you into deeper water.

"Tom was that really necessary?" I asked laughing.

"Yes, yes it was."

The four of you splashed around in the ocean for hours, laughing the whole time.

The sun had begun to set, I sat next to Tom on the lifeguard chair resting your head on his shoulder. "Isn't the sunset pretty?" I asked looking off at the horizon. "Sure, it's pretty, but it isn't a gorgeous as you," Tom said kissing my forehead. He wrapped his arms around me. This year hasn't been the year you expected, no one would have expected a year like this. But I was happy it happened, sure being kidnapped and tortured is one of the worst things that can happen to you, but I would go through it again if it meant I could be with Tom. He made me the happiest person in the world.

"I love you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." 

WC: 295