Chapter 1 - Introduction

HEY...I am ADAM, ADAM SMITH.

A tall, good looking guy with some grate muscles. Let me tell you about my life. born in New York, Manhattan. had a great life. My father was a police officer and mother was a doctor, until they both died in one car accident.

I also have one sister, she is not with me right now. If I talk about my job....I have a great job, like the greatest job in the world. And what that great job is, well let me show you. I am actually on my job right now with my very good friend MIKE.

"Yo Charlie, just look at that girl with long legs"

"How many times I am have to tell you.....stop calling me Charlie, and focus on the work." mike is such an asshole that always try to do something that he NOT SUPPOSED to do. like he always called me Charlie.

"Clean that floor nicely, I want to see my face in it" our manager just surprised me by appear right behind me from nowhere. That man is like a zombie, zombie with a suit large enough to fit 2 persons of his size. always emotion less....i wonder how can someone be alive like that. I don't even know that he is talking to us or not because his big glass specs is completely covering his eyes.

"sure sir" mike said making a big smile. bigger then the Hot dog.

So.....your guess is correct. i am the cleaner, in the one Museum of Manhattan. after my parents death, I have no one looking for me and my sister SOFIA. so I  decide to do it by my self, my parents left enough money for me and Sofia to complete our education, But living in the house who always reminds you that 2 people are missing is not an easy task. LUCAS JOHNSON....father of mike and also a very good friend of my father. He always there to take care of me and Sofia until we pass the 18 years.

Sofia is very good in study, like my mom, she also wanted to become a doctor. she is in Germany now, doing her PHD on some mental diseases of human. and me, I am not that smart and talented for having some high paid job, but I do have one talent which I show you in the future.

LUCAS, not only a nice friend but also a co-worker of my dad... but in some other way. Lucas is a local Con-man who do some cheap tricks to earn money. but very helpful to one police officer to give all the information about the crime happening in city.

I spend lot of time with Lucas and Mike. they are like family for me. I convince Sofia very hardly to go to Germany when one university offer her a scholarship. she is very nervous about "how are we going to pay for all the things" scholarship paid only the tuition fees , but living in Germany require many more thing to be paid. so I told her that "we are going to sell our house, get the money for you. and take you out of the New York."

"then where the hell are you going to live" was her first and the last question until I made her to believe that I got a nice job and stay with the Mike and Lucas. she still believe that I work in one big company who pay my all bills and give me enough money to live in comfort. I also send her good amount of money every month that stop her to come back to New York worrying about her brother. and where did I get that good amount of money.....well, leave something for the next chapter.

"Charlie, your phone is ringing for..... like an hour. pick it up" Mike bring me back from all my thoughts and I see my phone screen.......MICHELLE.

"HELLO.....Michelle....so.....everything's fine" I asked her like I know the answer.

"yes. all set." she replied and hung up the phone at the same time.

"so...everything is ready for tonight" Mike asked me with a greedy smile on his face.

"yes" I replied with the same expression.