Chapter 3 - Stucked

"Everyone is out, all clear." Mike just come from the photo gallery. When it's come on doing illegal stuff....Mike becomes professional.

We leave the museum with others, but just hide in one corner where CCTV cameras can't record. After one hour.....the whole museum is empty and scary too. all security guards are at there place. but that room with the sword is empty.

"Charlie, it's perfect time for signal" Mike whisper. I take my phone out, and call Michelle.

"it's time"

"Ok, cameras and all other system will be stuck for 20 minutes. I will wait back at the museum."

Michelle is our tech expert. she can take out any security system for some time. and taking the treasure from the cave is my job, with Mike off course. We stole this kind of ancient shit for some collector and that's how I got that good amount off money for Sofia and myself.

the cameras is already out. we reach to the male toilet where I hide all my stuff and also one secret exit path (why do you think I do that cleaning job..!).

"what kind off smell is this, Charlie what do you put there" Mike said squeezing his nose near to one corner off the room.

"then how do you think I keep all the people away from that corner, c'mon take all the glass cutters and that broom too." I said and throwing a face mask towards Mike.

"why are you taking that broom, Charlie are you going to clean that sword there." Mike's timing for jokes is very bad.

"shut up Mike. Hank said if we replace the sword with it's same length stick, we should by pass the alarm. so this broom will help us to do that" I said breaking the broom according to sword's length.

"hurry up, and don't forget to put all the cloths in that bag, if they found our cloths. we are dead."

We change our cleaner's cloths with the jackets which is smelling badly.

"hey Charlie, are you sure we are going to do this. Hank said we have to replace the sword very quickly and if it doesn't work..." I see tension on Mike's face. He look more funnier when he is in tension.

"don't worry.... if anything goes wrong, we have our secret exit right here and Michelle is waiting for us right there. we can easily get the hell out of here before the guards even notice anything." I said with smile but I am also a little worried about this.

"Ok c'mon we don't have much time" I pat on Mike's shoulder and we sneak out of the door. assuring there is no one out there, we get near to that sword's glass case.

"OK.....so here is the plane. we cut the glass. I take the sword as fast as I can and you have to put this stick on the stand at the same time." I give Mike the stick and we carefully cut the glass case.

when we remove the case. the strange felling goes throw my whole body. like some very dry and foggy wind just taking me with it. I feel like that sword.....is full of.....blood.....hot and flowing in the sword like the blood flow throw our vines. that sword is like watching me.....I know sword's don't have eyes and vines but....that sword is.....different...it's alive....I fell tears in my eyes may be because of the shine of that sword.

"Charlie, are you okay.." Mike is shaking me....I just like...got hypnotize by that sword. "sorry.....I just.....nothing.." now getting back to work.

"Ready...I take this sword on count of 3....2....1...." and I grab the sword.

Have you ever seen a dream. where you are falling from height and then.....BOOM. you wake up with the shock. that shock is just one second long......but you feel like your whole life is going throw it. that's the same felling I fell when I touch the sword. And that's not just felling. I saw one Japanese man in some monster costume running towards me. and suddenly I am in the middle of a war. all the people cutting each others head and crushing it with the horses feet on which they are riding. and then I am at some very dark and long tunnel with some bald strange looking gang on a boat, fighting with some other bald gang. Many more deadly scenes like this is just go throw my eyes and I am like "what the HELL is going on"

"FREEZ...STAY DOWN OR YOUR DEAD" the loud sound of alarm is breaking my ear drums and the guards are all around us, AIMING the guns at me and mike's head.

"we are fucked up" Mike said with that wooden stick.....still in his hand.