Chapter 4 - Escaped

"PUT THAT STICK AND SWORD DOWN" one guard come closer to us.

"and take out that mask" guard aiming at me. Mike put that stick down but that sword is still in my grip. Mike come closer to me and whisper to me "CHARLIE.....listen I will take my gun out...and start shooting on them and you just go run for our exit okay..."

"ON your knees, this is my last warning" the guard is just a second away to shoot us. before I stop Mike to do anything he already pull out his gun and start firing. I can't understand why I am even working this stupid ass peace of shit. Who on the earth start firing on the guards when they are all around you...... just ready to empty their bullets in your body.

When Mike start firing...... all the guards did the same. I just cover my face and close my eyes like this is going to protect me from guns. at that time....I just get the thought of all the things. I think about Sofia, Mike....and.......Michelle. that though is like less then a second but it feels more then that. I can still hear the sound of guns firing rapidly. And....I am still alive.....I open my eyes.

before that movement......I don't believe in miracle. but what I am seeing right in front of my eyes......I see some kind of....black cloud around me and Mike, protecting us from all the bullets. that cloud is like....thick and black but strong enough to stop every bullet from the guards.

"what the hell is that" one guard shout and probably that's the same felling all the people is having in that museum at that time. the guards stop firing and that black cloud suddenly disappear....leaving me and mike to deal with the situation alone.

one guard come charging towards me and try to tackle me and I don't know some how I try to push him away and that black clouds come again but this time.....they come from my clothes.....like from my hand and push that guard hard enough to throw him at the wall. I am still in a shock and some other guards are also coming for me and Mike.

Me and mike struggle hard. I try to hit some guards with that swords but...... we are out of number. Mike is already on the ground....and one guard just hit some kind of rode or something on my back. I started to fade out. and then.....remember when I told you that sword is like a living thing. when guard hit me on the back......that sword....start to getting hotter.....like something is burning in it and suddenly I fell anger....anger at that level like the flames is coming out of me. and I don't know why...I scream....scream like I am just going to throw all that guards at once. and again that strange cloud again start coming from me and this time from every where of my body not just hand, this time I fell like I summon that cloud my self.

that cloud just blast all around....taking all the guards with it. but it doesn't hurt mike. all the guards fells very strong blow on them and hit the wall hardly. the alarm is still on and may be the cameras is already on. we are still in the mask , mike get up and point me to the exit. we hurry up into that toilet and get out from the museum.

that sword is still in my hand, I grab it that tightly like it's part of my hand. Mike is carrying that bag with our cleaner's cloths and that cutter tools. at that time, l get the answer why I am with mike. no matter how tense the situation is....Mike always got my back.

Michelle is waiting for us with car. we just get into the car as fast as we can.

"What the hell you do there, why is the alarm's on." Michelle shouting on us....louder then the alarm.

"we will explain later.....first just get the hell out of here"

Michelle starts the engine and we leave the museum.