Chapter 1: New Information

{Colm's POV}
My mind is racing with thoughts I've never thought before. I can't think straight at all. What if I make a bad impression? What if she changed her mind about me and I'm not in anymore? What is Sharon Browne going to tell me? Is my suit appealing enough? Does my hair look okay??? My heart is pounding at the speed of light. I have never been this nervous for a one-on-one meeting before. I finally reach Sharon's office. I think she notices the sweat pouring down my face.
{Sharon's POV}
I finally see him. Colm Keegan. I'm excited for him to join us because this can be a great opportunity for him to sing with other men. He looks quite nervous. It's as if he's thinking I have changed my mind about him. "Sit down." I tell him. "I've been expecting you, Mr. Keegan."
"Yes, and I apologize for being late. The traffic was awful today." Colm says.
"I understand. Anyways, on to what you are here for."
"Right away, Sharon."
{Colm's POV}
A few weeks before, I had been emailed on joining Celtic Thunder after I auditioned about 3 months back. Sharon had already enjoyed my previous performances with Celtic Woman. When I auditioned, she was astonished by how much I had changed.
"Well, Colm," Sharon started, "Tomorrow will be your first day in our group. You must arrive at sharply 7:00 AM. David Munro and I will introduce you to the lads, and you all will be able to chat. Now, one of the boys will most likely have to give you a little tour of the tour bus, recording studio, etc." I nod. "The tour begins in approximently 2 months. Remember, you'll be traveling across America, Canada, Austrailia, and New Zealand in a bus almost everyday with 5 other goofballs, so be sure you are well aware and prepared." I laugh. "Yes Sharon. I'm well aware of those factors, and I will be prepared as the time comes closer." "Great." She replied. We talked for about 5 minutes more on business and contracting. "Alright Mr. Keegan. You are free to go, and I can't wait to start working with you. Remember, 7 o'clock sharp, tomorrow morning!" Sharon said. "Gotcha!" I shout back to her as I walk out.
"Wait! Colm! One more thing!" I turn my attention back to her. "I just want you to know, the lads are quite... ignorant when it comes to new members. You have to prove yourself worthy to be their new Thunder-mate. Don't let them get to you!" I nodded and left the building. I'm sure I'll fit in great! What's the worst that could happen?