Meet & Greet Revamped

(Part I & II)

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
▪▪ = Sequence of Event
- - = Time Skip
(F/n) = First Name

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[One-Star Apartment] --Morning--

Push through some moving boxes that organizingly litter the place. And there's a seventeen-year-old fellow, sleeping in bed. His radio alarm goes off: 'Breaking News at Honnouji Academy! A transfer student seems to be confronting its Student Council Presi-'

He hits the snooze button, blinking twice to see it's early. "Ugh... Main priority for the rest of my life, protect Ryu... Ryu... Damn, forgot her name already."

Two swords clash between two female combatants. As the underdog goes for a strike, the top-dog jumps upward and kicks her, who goes flying toward a wall.

The young man throws on his (f/c) long sleeve crew neck shirt that hugs his body showing off outlining of his pecs and abs. Kicks his feet into some jogging stitch (f/c) washed-out sweat pants, and lastly tightening his laces on his (f/c) shoes.

"Heh, Converse All-Stars, Vintage 2004."

Underdog bounces upward to attack, but top-dog kicks her multiple times before sending her slamming to the ground.

The woman lands on her knees and breathes heavily, "Fuck!"

The young man heads into the kitchen and lifts up a tea pot, pouring some tea into a single cup, "Never a fan of mornings." He raises the cup to his lips, taking a sip. "But am a fan of tea."

A whisper of steam rising from the tea pot, he shuts off the stove before heading out, grabbing an apple from the kitchen table. "Can't skip breakfast."

Top-dog punches the underdog, sending her flying into the academy building, where she bounces off a wall. Before she can hit the ground, Top-dog unleashes a combo with Bakuzan.

"All this power at your disposal, and this is all you can do with it, Matoi?!"

The combo concludes with her hitting the ground. She picks Matoi up, but the grapple is reversed as she pushes her away, before charging in once more.

"Still got some juice in me, Kiryuin Bitch!"

The young man steps onto a okay-sleek, cable car. He looks down at his feet to see a crumpled up home-made business card on the ground, reading: 'Mankanshoku Back-Alley Clinic.'

He picks it up to pocket it and turns to the window to reveal Honno City.

"Being on an artificial island where its city is divided into four districts that separates the poor from the rich is pretty played out here, aside from the bridge from here to Tokyo."

From No-Stars to One-Stars, they begin to disappear below into a series of subterranean tunnels. Unveiling into Two-Star area having huge, spacious plazas.

"Humph. The further away from the academy are the poorer district and the richest are closer. Feel sorry for those who miss the train down there."

"Life Fiber Synchronize: Kamui Senketsu!"

The entire student faculty are in utter awe to see Matoi's evolved transformation.