~Different smells~

X

Sniff. Sniff.

"What is that smell?" Yuzu mumbled to herself as she did the dishes, quietly to herself. Ume was sitting on the couch with Mei, enjoying a can of her favorite beer, watching a local news channel.

It was going to be a sunny day tomorrow it appeared.

Mei turned away from the tv and watched her sister. She seemed to be annoyed by something. Rising from the couch, Mei made her way to the kitchen.

Sniff. Sniff.

"Yuzu?"

Yuzu froze and as she did, her nose took in the pleasent scent in the air. A mix of vanilla and spices. She placed the final dish in the dish rack by the sink and turned around.

"It's you"

Mei was hesist. She watched her older sister move closer to her. Mei's breath hitched in her throat.

"It's you I smell~ mmm Mei, you smell really good" Yuzu cooed, grabbing Mei's wrist. She brough her wrist to her nose.

Yuzu lightly smelled Mei's wrist. Her eyes closing slightly. Her senses becoming clouded.

"I-I want to taste" her mind buzzed.

Without warning, Yuzu's tongue darted from her lips. She ran it along the visble viens on her sister's wrist. Mei flinched and pulled her hand back.

"Y-Yuzu; what's gotten into you?" She asked. Her cheeks flustered and stomach doing flip flops.

Yuzu blushed and cheesed.

"N-not sure but hehehe you smell good. Really good Mei" she cheered.

Mei huffed.

"Yes yes; thank you Yuzu" she whispered.

Yuzu frowned. She felt as if Mei didn't like this behaviour. She turned away from Mei, making her way to the bathroom. A bath would calm her. This was certain.

Mei eyed her sister as she made her way to the bathroom. Yuzu was acting so strangely and the raven haired teen couldn't place her finger on it. She bit the inside of her cheek as she made her way back to the couch.

Flopping down. Ume took notice to Mei's thinking face.

"Yuzu acts strangely but that's my girl; beautiful and amazing as always!" Ume praised. She was right.

Yuzu was a strange girl but Mei liked that about her. She was never afraid tp act on her feelings or show how she felt. Mei wished she could be more like her older step sister in a way. But right now, this level of strangeness was not her Yuzu.

Her Yuzu.

Mei blushed, looking down at her feet. She felt her heart beating out of her chest. There was worry there. Mei was determinded to get to bottom of this.

This was certain.

X

Yuzu's bath was quick. She did her nightly routine as usual. Only difference was Yuzu was more awake. Usually she would be dead tired from school and the minor small gatherings afterwards before coming home.

"Whoa man; I feel great!" Yuzu thought, looking at herself in the bathroom mirror. She was glowing almost. Cheesing to herself, Yuzu made her way out of the bathroom and down the hall to the bedroom.

Walking inside, she was greeted to her younger sister, sitting at her desk, going through papers. Yuzu frowned.

"Always busy" she huffed.

Mei heard that huff. She turned to face her sister.

"I heard that"

"Mei, you're always busy!" She whined, pouting.

The nouisette sighed, heavily.

The blonde clicked her teeth.

"Yuzu, if you must know I'm working on-!" Mei was silenced by a finger pressed against her lips.

It was Yuzu. She was close! Too close!

"Can't you just put that paper work away and spend time with me, Mei?" Yuzu purred. Mei heard a slight hint of seduction in her older sister's voice.

Yuzu.

What. Are. You. Doing?!

X