~The beast beneath the skin~

X

School day, school day; everyone loves a school day. Besides Yuzu. She was just dreading school right now. Her freshly new smile would turn heads for sure. She looked at herself in the mirror of the girl's bathroom.

The blonde sighed, heavily. Mei was with Himeko for student council stuff, leaving poor Yuzu alone most of the day.

Riiiing.

Looks like her pity party was comin to a close.

The bell for gym period just rang. Yuzu swallowed, hard. She knew something was a miss but right now getting to class was more important.

X

All the girls lined up for gym. Yuzu scretched with Harumin as she remained silent. She could feel Mei watching her. Her cheeks heated up as she was helped up by her friend. She was nudged a bit.

"Yuzucchi; you ready to kick ass in volleyball today?" She cheered.

Yuzu smiled, weakly and nodded. She looked straight ahead. Her eyes were dinner plates.

Mei wiped her forehead free of sweat as she talking with some girls on her team. Yuzu's nose caught wind of Mei's scent. She bit the inside of her cheek.

"Fuck...Mei...w-why do I want to.."

The girls lined up.

The ball was served with a hard smack. Yuzu was in her own world.

"Yuzu! Look out!" Harumin yelled.

"Devour you?"

Smack!

"!!!!!!"

Yuzu caught the ball with one quick flick of the wrist. Her eyes gleamed with an aura of dominance. The girls were shocked but Mei was having a stroke, internally.

"Oh no...Yuzu, don't you dare" she whispered to herself.

The blonde served the ball, hard. Girls scattered the right side of the gymnasium, trying to reserve the ball to the opposing team.

Harumin grabbed her best friend anf cheered.

"Yuzucchi!? That was amazing! Where'd you learn to do that?"

Yuzu smiled, nervously, chuckling.

"Errrm hehe not sure" Yuzu trailed off.

Mei was astonished by the force behind Yuzu's serve. It shocked her but terrified her.

Her older sister was strong. Very strong it seemed. Mei needed to take action now.

Once their teacher blew the whistle for a quick break. This was the student council president's moment to act.

"Yuzu" Mei called.

The blonde blinked and grinned. She ran over to her and felt her wrist being pulled on. She winced.

"Come this way" Mei replied. Walking ahead of her, wrist in hand. Yuzu nodded. Her senses becoming cloudy.

"What's happening?"

Yuzu felt a smirk grace her lips, she noticed the girl's locker room. She growled causing Mei to tense up while walking.

"I want her all to myself"

Yuzu turned into the locker room. Mei's eyes went wide as she was dragged inside. Her older sister was acting on impulse.

"I need to taste her. NOW." Her thoughts roared.

Within seconds, Yuzu pushed her younger sister against a row of lockers. She winced, cheeks sparked red and heart beating wildly.

"Y-Yuzu? What are you doing?" She asked, timidness in her voice.

Yuzu chuckled, low. Whispering against her ear.

"What I want" she growled.

Mei gasped.

The room was spinning.

Yuzu was bitten by a werewolf!

What kind of life is this?

X