~Starving🐺💞~

X

Within minutes, Yuzu's lips were attacking Mei's neck. The nouisette gasped, her eyes closed tightly. Her chest rising and falling, slowly.

Nibble. Nibble.

Those fangs picking and proding at the soft skin which was the raven haired girl's neck. Yuzu moved her hands along her sides, making her way slowly to those hips she longed to grip and hold onto.

Mei shivered and arched her back, slightly. She was overheating. It was becoming too hot. Her uniform was constricting her almost. Yuzu took notice to this. Her breath came hot and heavy against Mei's ear.

"Your uniform seems to be bothering you" Yuzu whispered.

Mei winced, pressing her hand against Yuzu's chest. She pushed her back some, she opened her eyes, slowly.

"Y-Yuzu-we can't do this here; you-you need to-!" She was cut off by Yuzu's lips crashing against hers once more.

It was rough heated kiss. Tongues passionately fighting over dominance. Mei felt her hands being pinned above her head, roughly. She gasped.

"Mm how I've always wanted you~" Yuzu growled, low in her throat.

The nouisette blushed, cheeks heated a bright red. She looked away from her older sister. Mei couldn't bare it. The way Yuzu was staring at her.

Half lidded eyes. Cheeks a slight pink. Her lips parted slightly.

This dominant side of her older sister was causing Mei to melt right there.

Yuzu taking and having control over her was a shock. Mei usually took the lead. But this time.

Yuzu was in charge.

X

A whistle was heard.

Shit!

Mei cursed to herself. She looked back to Yuzu. She shivered, slightly. The hunger in those eyes couldn't be ignored.

Yuzu growled.

"Screw going back to class, Mei; be daring for once; skip class and let me have my way."

Mei's eyes went wide for a moment.

"Yuzu..why must you be so forceful? Mm you know I can't say no-mm" she thought to herself. Earning a sly snicker from the other.

Mei snapped back to reality as she felt slender fingers making their way to her most delicate area.

"Yuzu" Mei gasped. A whisper so soft that only the older sister could pick up.

A grin spread across Yuzu's lips.

She had her.

With a quick motion of her wrist, slender fingers slipped slowly inside Mei's panties.

Warm. Slick.

Mei was wet. That was understatement.

Yuzu moved closer. Mei struggled against her older sister's hold on her wrists.

"She's so strong!-I have to find a way to-!" Mei's thoughts were intrupted.

Two fingers slipped inside her, she parted her lips, arching forward.

"Ah-Yuzu!"

Mei called out her name. It caused the blonde to hum in pleasure. The nouisette moved her hips unknowingly. Moving her fingers to the rhythm of Mei's hips, Yuzu slowly kissed along the other's jawline.

Mei tilted her head back alonging the other to have more room to work with. She gasped, arching her back.

Mei felt her sister biting and sucking along her jawline, making her way down to her neck.

"Nnnmm-Yuzu n-no don't leave marks" she whispered. Her voice dripping with heated desire.

Yuzu chuckled and whispered. Causing Mei to flinch in response.

"I want everyone to know you're mine; no one can have you but me and I'll be damned if anyone thinks otherwise." Her fangs protruded slightly. Mei could hear the hunger in Yuzu's words.

This desire fueled the other. Mei moved her arms, breaking Yuzu's hold from her wrists as she wrapped her arms around the other's neck.

Mei kissed her, deeply. She bit her bottom lip, earning a whimper from Yuzu.

"Better act fast then; class is almost over" Mei breathed against Yuzu's lips.

The blonde blinked and grinned. Nodding in response.

Slender fingers began to pump at a steady quick pace. Mei moaned out. Moving her hips with the quickened pace.

She squeezed Yuzu almost. Mei felt her body shaking. Her eyes squeezed shut, feeling herself squeeze Yuzu's fingers. Mei parted her lips and pressed her forehead against Yuzu's.

Time slowed as they shared an intense gaze.

Yuzu spoke up.

"Cum for me, Mei~ say my name~"

Thick with lust. Yuzu caused Mei's heart to melt into a puddle. Her cheeks flared red.

"Idiot"

Mei thought as her world turned a slight shade of pink. Her mind getting cloudy. She moaned out.

"Y-Yuzu!"

Yuzu captured Mei into a passionate kiss. Mei gripped the blonde's hair, tightly. Riding her climax out, her legs trembling.

Once Mei came back down, Yuzu removed get fingers, bringing them to her lips. She ran her tongue along them. Her fangs protruding.

Mei blushed a crimson and looked away, slightly.

"You are to behave more accordingly to your enviroment and what we just did was-!" She was cut off by Yuzu pressing a finger to lips.

"Didn't hear you complaining til now" Yuzu mocked back. Mei swallowed dryly. She was right.

"Y-yes this is true but just be more careful please" Mei whispered. Her mind going blank.

Yuzu was making valid points.

God this new Yuzu was really getting to her!

X