Photograph

Title : Photograph
Pairing : Markren (Mark x Renjun)
⚠️ Cross-dressing Renjun

"You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Renjun had always been the center of people's attention ever since he could walk. He was the only boy in his family. Surrounded by girl siblings and cousins, Renjun grew up into a soft, well-mannered man. With a tad of insanity, but that's a secret of course.

The way his soft hair got blew by the wind. The way his sparkling eyes blinked. The way his pink lips formed a smile, showing his snaggletooth. The way his fingers moved gently every time he touched something. The way he walked like a prince, prideful yet humble at the same time. The way he responded nicely to every person who talked to him.

Renjun had always been the center of the attention.

People recognized him as the pretty guy from the theater department. People recognized him as the tenor guy from the uni's choir. People recognized him as the guy who volunteer to help at the local rescue center for dogs.

Renjun had always been the center of the attention.

People looked at the pink highlights on his hair. People looked at the eyeliner on his eyelids. People looked at the lace choker around his neck. People looked at his pink Sailor Moon sweater. People looked at his short, white shirt. People looked at his ankle boots with four inches heels.

Renjun had always been the center of the attention. Wether people looked at him in approval or in disgust. Sometimes, it's the mixture of those two. That's alright, he was used to it.

Renjun liked to wear pretty things, he's comfortable with it. Everyone else can fuck off.

A sweetheart like Renjun should be walking around the campus with a guy, linking arms together and went on a date. The thing was, no person on his campus had seen Renjun with another man. He was opened about his sexuality, and it was no surprise for people. With a cute figure and personality like that, some guy must had dated Renjun during their studies in uni, right?

Wrong.

Renjun never dated anyone in his uni. He always rejected the poor guys who asked him out. He never told them the reason why. If a guy asked Renjun out, people would see them as some strong, brave guy. To get their hearts broken by Renjun was an honor, you could say that.

Students, teachers, cafeteria staffs, coffee shop baristas, record shop owner, son of the owner of the rescue center, alongside strangers who passed through him on the street might worshipped Renjun like he was the son of Aphrodite. Amongst those men, only one who snatched Renjun's attention completely.

When the name "Mark Lee" popped up in a conversation, most people would go:

"Makeu who?"

Mark Lee wasn't on the top 100 most popular guy in Renjun's uni. He lived his uni life peacefully, and had graduated with the title "Bachelor of Arts" a year ago. Despite his magnificent music arrangements for the annual play, the name Mark Lee was still foreign for most students.

However, Mark had always thought that Renjun was very cute and lovable. He liked it when Renjun hugged his best friend, Jaemin, and wondered what it would feel like to be hugged with such a great force from a small guy wearing a pair of four inches heels. Mark's friend, Jeno, knew about his small crush on Renjun and set up a date for both of them.