1

Does Adrien... Really like someone else? Marinette couldn't stop thinking about how Adrien and Kagami had gone to the skating park, and she just had to bring Luka along.

Maybe he really does like her? Should I ask him?

Adrien entered the class, and took his seat beside Nino. Marinette got out of her seat.

"Girl, what are you doing?" Alya asked, as she watched Marinette head over to Adrien.

The last time, he told me that he liked someone but didn't know how to tell her about it, so he came to me asking for help. Maybe Kagami is the girl he likes.

"Hey Adrien," Marinette tried to smile, but the feeling she had in her heart made it hard.

"Yes Marinette..." Adrien turned to her and smiled back.

It's so easy for him to smile.

Marinette took a deep breath, then whispered, "Is Kagami the girl you like?"

Nino frowned, obviously surprised by this. He had heard Adrien talking about the girl he liked, but Adrien had never told him who it was. He sometimes guessed it would be Marinette, but hearing the girl ask this, he wasn't so sure anymore.

"What, no," Adrien whispered back. "It's someone else. Why are you asking?"

Marinette breathed a sign of relief. It isn't Kagami, so does that mean I still got a chance? "Nothing, I was just wondering."

Now she put on her real smile as she walked back to her seat.

"What did you tell him?" Alya asked, excited to see the two getting along.

"I just asked him a question," Marinette answered. "Don't worry, it's fine now."

Alya nodded. She wanted Marinette to continue and tell her what question she asked Adrien, but she knew her friend was not going to go farther than that, so she turned back to her paper.

New task of the week, Marinette told herself, find out who Adrien likes.

Marinette gulped. I'm scared. I don't want it to be any other girl besides me. I know I'm probably being selfish, but this is what a girl would want if she had a crush on a boy.

She peaked at Adrien, who was just chatting with Nino, and doing his work as well.

Gosh, how can a boy be so good? Then her eyes glared when Chloe turned to him and started blabbering about what happened to her over the weekend.

She's always here to ruin my good mood, Marinette groaned. Chloe, her worst enemy. She wouldn't really consider Kagami as an enemy either, because it wasn't like she really did anything wrong.

Yeah, all she's doing is trying to steal my crush. She's crushing me, and she doesn't know it. She barely knows me, and I barely know her, of course it's not her fault.

Oh what am I saying. Everything is wrong with that! Maybe I can go over to Kagami and ask her to leave Adrien alone for me. She might be a nice girl anyway.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. After school.

Kagami, here I come.

Here is the first chapter. I promised to release it after chapter 35 of Miraculous Ladybug: a sudden realization, so here it is.

Hope you enjoyed this Frist chapter. Tell me what you think about it in the comment, and don't forget to vote. Thanks.