22

Ladybug breathed in and out again, telling herself to calm down. She then jumped out the window, running over her plan of what she was going to do.

She landed on the ground and walked around a bit. If I'm going to catch this stalker, I would have to be careful.

Ladybug looked around. She could hear the noises coming from the bushes, but she knew that those were just bunnies running around.

It was night out, and she had sneaked out of her bedroom, making sure not to wake up her parents.

"Hey." She froze at the voice, but realizing it was just Cat Noir, she signed in relief and turned around.

"What's up?" She asked him, walking around, hoping she would at least hear the person that was stalking her.

"I was just going to visit Marinette. I think something's wrong with her," Cat Noir replied. "What are you doing?" He watched as Ladybug checked behind a tree, then checked the bushes just to make sure of something.

"I'm looking for someone," Ladybug answered.

"Can I- Ladybug look out!" Cat Noir grabbed ahold of her and spun her around so his back was facing whoever or whatever had attacked.

"What's happening?" She asked, yelling it out.

"I saw someone," Cat Noir answered, letting go of her, "and she threw something at you."

"Something?" Ladybug bent down, picking up the small rock that had been thrown.

"Whew, thank goodness it's just a rock," Cat Noir sighed. "I thought it was something more dangerous."

There's a note taped on to the rock though. That person - girl, is spying on me! Ladybug unfolded the note.

Aw, is Ladybug looking for me? Well, you should stop, cause there's no way you will find me! Just stay away from Adrien and Cat Noir if you know what's good for you!

Ladybug ripped the note in pieces in anger. She could picture her stalker laughing at at her from wherever she was hiding.

"I'm going home. Don't follow me," Ladybug turned to go, Cat Noir confused at what had happened.

Ladybug flung her yoyo at her balcony and pulled herself up when Cat Noir had left. She wanted to be angry, but she couldn't

Okay Marinette, calm down, she told herself as she de-transformed. You can't let your anger take the best of you. You know what will come your way if you do.

She sighed and fell down on her bed. She felt creeped out, because right now she imagined her stalker staring at her, watching her with a huge smile on her face.

Her phone beeped, but she didn't pick it up. Her phone kept beeping, and finally taking it off her desk, she silenced it.

It's okay. Ladybug never gives up, so why should I? Yeah, I'm going to find that crazy stalker. I will find her even if it's the last thing I do.

-

Marinette took her seat beside Alya, her eyes barely staying opened. She forced herself to stay awake, but no matter how much she tried, she dozed off in a sleep.

She had been awake till morning, afraid someone was going to come in her room and knock her out again. No matter how much she thought she was safe because she had locked the window and door, she still felt unsafe.

"Marinette, please wake up," the teacher snapped, making her sit up. "You are not allowed to sleep in my class."

"I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"Hey Marinette, what's wrong?" Alya whispered. "I texted you all night, but you didn't reply."

So wait, that was Alya texting me and not the creep. Ah, I see.

"I'm sorry," she whispered back. "I must have been asleep."

But Alya didn't believe it. Of course she didn't. Here was Marinette who was trying to stay awake, so how could she have possibly had a goodnight sleep.

At lunchtime, Marinette decided to go home, so she could sleep in her comfortable bed. She made her mom be there with her while she slept.

When it was time to go back to school, Sabine woke her up. "At least have some snacks. Come to the kitchen when you're ready."

Marinette nodded, her eyes fully awake now. She got out her phone, and checked her messages. Sure enough, it had been Alya texting her, but then she caught sight of one message that wasn't from Alya.

Unknown - I want you to set Adrien up with another date with me! After school. Don't forget!