6

Marinette was walking, thinking, but of only one thing. No, she wasn't thinking about how Adrien had found a new girl. She was thinking about how it was so unfair to Cat Noir that she had used him as Adrien and kissed him. She was so deep in thought, that suddenly she felt herself on the floor.

"Hey! Watch it!"

She expected Chloe, because that was the only girl that would be that rude, but the voice was different, and when she looked up to see, she saw the first girl she hadn't wanted to bump into.

"Kagami?!"

"Grr!!" For some reason Kagami was hating on her again, but Marinette didn't care. She hated her too!

"You're the reason!" She yelled, making Marinette confused. "You stupid girl!" And then she ran off.

Marinette stood there, trying to think over what had just happened. Why does she hate me so much? Is it because I'm a girl that also likes Adrien? Well, she doesn't have to worry now. She's already gotten him!

She huffed and continued her way back to school.

She had somehow convinced her mom to let her skip school yesterday, The day after when she had cried to her mom about how Adrien chose another girl. She had missed school that she was starting to miss it.

She entered the classroom late, and quickly went to sit with Alya.

"I have an announcement to make," the teacher shushed the class. "Tomorrow we will he having a new student, named Kagami."

Marinette gasped. No! Why her?! Did she want to move school to get closer to Adrien?! But she's already that close.

"Marinette, why do you look so mad?" Alya asked. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Fine," she answered. She looked over at Adrien, who looked like he was writing some kind of note.

"Who wants to show Kagami around when she comes?" The teacher asked. Some kids raised their hands, but Marinette was surprised that Adrien didn't.

Isn't she your girlfriend?

"Okay, Kim will do it," the teacher finally decided.

"Yes! I'll make her like me."

Come one Adrien, Kim just said he'll make Kagami fall for him. Aren't you going to tell him that Kagami is already with you?

Adrian didn't say anything. He just kept writing. It's either they broke up or maybe Adrien is not saying anything because he and Kagami aren't together yet, so he thinks Kim still has a chance.

If Kim still have a chance, does that mean... I have a chance?

-

I don't know why I ended up here, but he is good. Marinette looked up at the fencing team practicing hard. I just gotta make sure no one sees me in this spot.

I can't believe Kagami would be coming to our school. Is she coming there to remind that Adrien is hers? Marinette gritted her teeth. Alright, Marinette, calm down. She's trying to get to you, you mustn't let her!

"Alright, let's finish here," the coach yelled to all the teammates. "Tomorrow, we're going to practice a little longer. You better come."

Maybe I should go talk to Adrian. He did want to talk to me before but I just refused. Maybe what he wants to tell me isn't about Kagami at all.

Marinette decided, and started walking over to Adrian, then she stopped. Kagami had beat her to it.

"Adrian, can I talk to you?"

"Sure, Kagami."

The both of them walked away, and Marinette stood there, wondering what to do. She then ran back to her place, where she should have been a long time ago.

"Hey Marinette," her Mom stopped her before she could go upstairs to her room. "A girl came over here. She told me to tell you to stay away from her boyfriend."

"W-what?!" Marinette, without asking her mom who that girl was, could already guess who it was. "But I'm not!"

"Just be careful, Marinette. I don't want you getting in this kind of trouble."

Marinette nodded, then ran to her room. Ugh! Kagami!

This. Is. War!