26

Adrien is Cat Noir...

My crush is the one that has been asking me out when I'm Ladybug...

Marinette flopped down on her bed, tired. The thought of Cat Noir and Adrien being the same person were stuck in her head. The thought of Cat Noir not listening to her, and followed her, was stuck in her head as well.

This is all too much. First my stalker. Then my crush? I mean, I can't tell if it's a good thing we've found out who each other are, but we weren't supposed to. Master Fu clearly said...

But it wouldn't hurt to know each other's identity and keep it between us, right? I do know the other super heroes' names, but yet nothing bad have happened.

All we have to do is pretend we don't know who each other are and we won't get hurt.

"Marinette, a friend of yours have come to see you," Tom yelled from downstairs. "He goes by the name of Adrien Agreste, and he says it's important."

Ugh! Of course. I'm not exactly ready to talk to him. Should I let him come here?

"Tell him I can't talk!" She yelled back. "I'm really busy right now. Maybe at school, we can talk then."

She waited for a while. Then she heard the door closing, so she knew he had left. She sighed and rolled around on her bed.

What do I do?

-

"Hey Marinette, are you busy? Can I talk to you?"

It was early morning. Marinette had come to school early this time. And she was quite surprised to see it wasn't Adrien that had wanted to talk to her.

"Sure Chloe, what do you want?" Marinette looked down at the girl that had walked up to her. She saw Adrien at the corner of her eyes, frowning at her,as if saying you want to talk to her, but you won't talk to me?

"Private." Chloe took Marinette's hand and led her out of the classroom, some of the students watching as they left.

"Since when were Chloe and Marinette on good terms?" Nino frowned at the girls. Adrien just shrugged, not wanting to think about it.

"What is it, Chloe?" Finally they had walked inside the bathroom. Chloe sighed.

"Did you... Have a stalker?"

Marinette gasped. "How... How did you know?"

"Because I have a stalker," Chloe looked down. "It told me that if I didn't get Adrien to like her, she would release my secret. She told me many stuff, like, get Kagami and Marinette to stop liking him, and well... I wanted to know if that was happening to you too."

"It is, but it's over now," Marinette nodded. So when Chloe looked at me when she was with my phone, she was getting messages from Unknown Person as well?

"Over? What do you mean by that?" Chloe frowned. "Have you found out who she is yet?"

"Yeah. It was Lila."

"Lila! Of course it was her. She has always had a crush on Adrien. So she threatens us with our secret?" Chloe huffed. "Adrien wouldn't like her like that!"

"Yeah, but it's fine now. Adrien also knows it was Lila. In fact it was him that helped me find out who the Unknown Person was," Marinette replied. Saying Adrien's name suddenly reminded her of what had happened.

I still have to talk to Adrien.

"I'm glad I had this talk with you," Chloe smiled. "I tried talking to Kagami, but she just walked away from me, calling me a brat. I just hope I won't be getting any more messages from her."

"Don't worry. Lila is locked up," Marinette assured her. "If there's nothing else, I'll go back to class now."

Chloe nodded as Marinette walked away.

Suddenly she heard another voice talking to Marinette. It was Kagami, who had unfortunately followed them.

"What were talking with Chloe back there?" Kagami sneered. "I heard my name so it must be about me."

"It's not about you," Marinette told her. "Not everything is about you!"

"Shut up!" Kagami yelled, folding her arms. "I know it was about me, Marinette. I heard my name. You two were probably plotting against me on how to make Adrien hate me more. I'm going to tell Adrien that," she smirked.

"Kagami," Marinette stopped her from walking away. "You just have to understand that not everyone likes you."

"What...?"

"You expect Adrien to like you. Maybe you should try to win him over by actually being nice instead of being a brat," Marinette said. "I know Adrien, and I know for a fact that he doesn't like mean bratty girls. So just stop it. Sending Adrien that recording of you talking trash to us was just a warning. The next thing I'm going to do will be much greater and more powerful!"

Kagami stared in shock as Marinette walked away with a huff.

I've never seen her like that. I thought she was just a weak girl, but what she just told me states that she's clearly stronger than that.

Then Chloe walked out of the bathroom with a smile. "You know, she's right. You don't have to hurt others just to get what you want. Even I've learned that from what I've done in the past."

Chloe started walking past her. "So Kagami, just change your ways."

Kagami huffed as she turned around to walk back to class. No they are wrong. I can't just sit by and let Adrien find another girl. He can only have me!

"Marinette, I heard that," Alya had caught up with Marinette at the door leading inside of their class. "You sure showed Kagami."

"Thanks. I was just getting annoyed. I mean, if she likes him, why can't she just try to get him in the nicest way possible."

"Because Adrien doesn't like her, and he has already found someone else," Alya smirked. She walked back to class with Marinette.

"Marinette, you're back," Adrien forced a smile on her. "Can I talk to you?"