Chapter 1: New Class

3RD POV:

Everyone was currently in class listening to the teacher. The lesson had already begun and was almost half way through until Ms. Bustier asked a question.

Ms. Bustier: Now can anyone tell me what is presumed to be the turning point in World War 2? Juleka, do you have the answer?

Juleka straightened up once she heard her name. She looked to the teacher who gazed at her expectantly. Her nerves started to get the better of her as she spoke.

Juleka: W-What was the Q-Question again?

The class proceeded to burst into laughter as Ms. Bustier slightly frowned at the classes rudeness. Chloe then proceeded to speak.

Chloe: Of course she wouldn't be paying attention, she's always looking at that stupid mirror on her hand. I have no idea why she does it. It's not like there's much to look at!

Juleka was now seen pulling her hair to cover her eyes as Chloe Manically laughed at her as the other students started to take pity on her. Small whimpers could be heard from Juleka as she shot up and ran for the door.

Marinette: Juleka wait!

Juleka kept running until she ran out the door, but ash she did she was immediately thrown back inside as she collided into something. Or more so, someone. She rubbed her head as Chloe and Sebrina continued to laugh. Juleka looked up to see a boy with (H/C) Hair and soft (E/C) eyes looking at her with a little pity. All she did afterwards was put her hands on her face and cry. Marinette had gotten up to help her and was almost to the door when she saw the male crouch down and pull something out of his satchel. He put his thumb and forefinger and gently rested them under her chin gently forcing her to look up. As she did she was met with a blue rose and a dazzling smile. 

Y/N: Hey, you ok there little one?

Juleka looked up and slightly nodded her head. Y/N motioned for her to take the flower to which she did as he puller her up by her hands as gentle as he could. He took his thumb to her cheek and wiped her tears away.

Y/N: There you go M'lady. Pretty girls shouldn't cry~

He softly smiled before walking into the class properly to reveal himself to the rest of the class. He turned to Ms. Bustier.

Y/N: Hello Aunt Caline, it's been too long.

He slightly bowed as Ms. Bustier brought him into a hug smiling.

Ms. Bustier: It's great to see you again Y/N, you are correct its been far too long.

Y/N: Oh I almost forgot, the principle needs to speak with you.

Ms. Bustier: Oh that's right thank you Y/N. Class Introduce yourselves with my nephew, he is in charge until I get back.

Ms. Bustier left as Y/N closed the door behind her. He then locked it. All of the students took note of this. He then moved towards his Aunt's desk and sat down in the chair. 

Y/N: Hello everyone, no need to introduce yourselves I've already familiarized myself with all your files. Marinette, could you please help Juleka back to her seat.

Marinette did so taking Juleka back but not before Chloe tripped both of them causing them both to fall while cracking Juleka's mirror. She opened the hand mirror and started to cry again.

Juleka: This was a gift from my mother before she passed away. Now it's broken...

She started to cry as Marinette helped her up. Chloe then scoffed.