Chapter 3: Kept in History

3RD POV:

The next day was a bit different. Everywhere Y/N went people would notice him. Most would ask for pictures and autographs. At one point it got a little too out of hand and he was just swarmed by fans. He had to resort to using his miraculous to get to school. Once there he returned to his normal form... only to be swarmed by his own student body.

???: Y/N CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN MY BOOK!?

???2: Y/N COULD YOU PLEASE SIGN MY POSTER!?

???3: Y/N SIGN MY CHEST!!!

After signing the things he was legally able to sign he made his way to class. He entered to see everyone sitting down at their seats each with either a small box in their hands or an unique item. Everyone turned to look at him as he entered. After he made his way back to his seat, which was next to Juleka's, he was bombarded by questions from his fellow classmates. He answered the ones he was able to and changed topics on ones he didn't want to get into. 

He saw both Adrian and Marinette staring at him from their desks, to which he only finger gunned Adrian and Winked for Marinette. Marinette turned away secretly blushing while Adrian continued to stare at him with an annoyed look on his face. The teacher walked into class as everyone turned back to their seats.

Ms. Bustier: Good morning children, it's great to see you all and by the looks of it you all brought your possessions like I asked. Excellent it means we can begin. Chloe you may present first. Remember state your nationality and your place of birth and then your item from said place.

Chloe stood up with a smug smile and strutted her way to the front of the class. She had don a arrogant smirk and pulled out a small box.

Chloe: I come from Paris like most of you and the whatcha-mi-call-it I brought today is this.

Chloe reached into the box and pulled out a necklace. 

This necklace was my great grandmothers

This necklace was my great grandmothers. She was given this by my great grandfather who presented this to her underneath a midway construction of the Eiffel Tower. It is worth more than most of the junk all of you brought.

She flipped her hair on that last part. Y/N couldn't help but scowl at the girl who noticed and seemed to recoil a bit. 

Ms. Bustier: Umm thank you for presenting Chloe. It was certainly... interesting. Marinette please come forward and present.

Marinette got up and brought forward a somewhat large box and placed it on the presentation table that was set up by Ms. Bustier. When she reached in she brought out a full Ming Dynasty China set. Y/N sat up in my chair observing the beautiful set with its very unique floral patterns. Everyone was captivated as sounds of awe came from everyone.

 Everyone was captivated as sounds of awe came from everyone