Chapter 4: Relationships

Y/N POV:

I was making my way to school zipping through the air with my chains throwing me forward. I was a little slower due to the added weight in my arms. I looked down to see Juleka in my arms bridal style with a wide smile on her face. It's been a month since our date and we've been dating ever since. My chains wrapped around the high point of one of the towers as we slingshot ourselves towards the school. Juleka was giggling like a school girl, in which case she was, as we finally landed at the school. I reverted back to my normal form and placed Juleka down who proceeded to kiss my cheek as I held a slight blush on my face. Love was a very new thing to me and I didn't exactly know how to handle it. I was always shy when it came to affection and never knew when it was the right time to do certain things. (A/N: This is actually me in real life as I am very awkward when it comes to love and relationships and I just make a fool of myself) We walked together into the halls hand in hand.

People still hadn't gotten used to the sight of us, being jealous and sometimes hostile towards who ever got with the one they liked. Though we got used to this pretty quickly. We made our way into our class and sat down in our seats, which mine now moved next to Juleka for obvious reasons. The rest of our classmates now walked in with the exception of Adrian and Marinette. 

Chloe: Where is Adrien? He's never late...

As if on que both Adrian and Marinette ran into the room panting heavily.

Adrien: Sorry we're late Ms. Bustier, it wont happen again.

Ms. Bustier: It's alright just take your seats so we may begin the lesson.

Adrian and Marinette made their way back to their seats although Marinette and Nino swapped seats as Marinette was now sitting next to Adrien. This surprised most of the classmates with the exception of me and Juleka, who now knows the identities of Lady Bug and Cat Noir.

Ms. Bustier: Now then we can-

The ring of a phone rung out from the class. Ms. Bustier pulled her phone out and took a look at the contact info.

Ms. Bustier: Sorry children I need to take this call real quick.

With that she left, and not a second later Chloe turned around to face Marinette and Adrien.

Chloe: Adri-kins, could you tell me why Mari-Trash is sitting next to you and not me?

Marinette's eyes made their way down to her hands on her desk, feelings of doubt filled her core. A hand made its way to hers and gently grasped it. She looked up to see Adrien holding her hand with a gentle smile.

Adrien: Well it would make the most sense that my girlfriend sits next to me.

His voice was gentle yet sharp towards Chloe getting his point across.

Chloe: You're dating her!? Did you lose a bet or something, or is it just pity?

Marinette had been slightly more sensitive lately. As a biproduct of this she was on the verge of tears. Adrien wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into his embrace.

Adrien: Nope, I chose her and to be honest I saved myself a headache by not dating you. So if you have a problem with my girlfriend you take it up with me. Otherwise you can shut up!

The whole class was shocked to see how angry Adrien had gotten. Chloe was the most shocked.

Chloe: I will have none of this! My daddy won't have any of this!

Y/N: Your dad can't do anything. Not here anyways.

Chloe: I'm not sure you know yet Heart Condition, but my daddy is the Mayor. He can do anything he wants.

It's My Time (Miraculous Tales Of Lady Bug and Cat Noir X Reader)(Under editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें