Prologue

It was an August night as Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry sat within a private room at Hogsmead in the Hogs Head to do interviews for a new professor. A professor in Divination.

Now Albus Dumbledore didn't take much to Divination, but it was on the curriculum and so he had to find a teacher, he knew his wife found the subject hogwash, much like himself.

As he was on the last person for tonight, Albus remembered her as a student, a Hufflepuff named Sybil Trelawney and she wasn't doing very well...Albus wondered why he would ever hire her.

As Albus was about to leave for the night, to get back to his wife, Sybil Trelawney suddenly went into a trance like state. "Sybil, are you alright?" Albus asked concerned for the woman as she was ridged.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...born to those who thrice defied him, either born on the seventh month dies or 12th of the second month...and the Dark Lord will mark the child as his equal, but the child will have the power the Dark Lord knows not...for either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives...the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as either the seventh month dies or the 12th of the second month....."

Albus was stunned...he had just heard a prophecy been told by Sybil, concerning the down fall of Voldemort. As he suddenly heard his brother. "Hey you eavesdropping, are yeh? Get out!" He heard his brother as footsteps were running off from the door, and the door suddenly opens ajar, and his brother Aberforth looked to him. "Sorry about that, Albus, Someone was eavesdropping."

"Who was it, Aberforth?" Albus asked as he was grime he knew three children who could fit that prophecy.

"Severus Snape and Ruldolphus Lestrange." Aberforth informed and Albus paled.

"Sybil, you have the job. Be there by the last week of this month." Albus said not realising that Trelawney was still in a trance as he missed the other part of the prophecy, however, a person heard as they waited.

"But neither could be told apart as one will be casted aside for the other...the child will grow up with being neglected and in the dark until the true heritage can be revealed...this child will be like no other...the child will have greater powers than the six greatest witches and wizards combined...the child will have the power to bring dark and light together and bring a new age to the Wizarding World, and the child will be the chosen heir of the greatest six...and the child will fall for the one that may be scarred on the outside but she will look for what is within...the child to vanquish the Dark Lord either born on the seventh month dies or the 12th of the second month..."

The persons eyes widened and looked with a thinking face. "Aaron...?" The other figure asked.

"Belle, inform the Order, the heir we have been waiting for has been born." Aaron said and Belle nodded to her husband and then ran off with speed of a vampire as Aaron then left soon after.

.....
Severus Snape P. O. V
......

I just had run out of the bar with Ruldolphus because he got caught by Aberforth, I tried to make him not hear what he did but he managed to hear some as Ruldolphus hurried.

"Come on, Snape, we need to tell the Dark Lord immediately." Ruldolphus said and I knew I couldn't stop him, I would be killed and that's not what we needed due to the Order needed me as a spy in the Dark Lords ranks. However, my mind went to thinking about two children who could potentially stop him, three children came to mind, Lily's daughter who I didn't know the name of or know much about her, Potters son who's being spoiled and then finally, Alice and Frank Longbottom's son.