Flying Class

We've been at Hogwarts for 11 days now, everything was weird for me to get used to with no abuse. I do however get bullied by Weasley, Potter and Finnigan and I was their favourite victim. But I did make friends, they stuck up for me against the trio.

At the moment however we were in the great hall, next we have flying lesson after lunch. This should be interesting with my blindness, but don't get me wrong, I love flying due to Sirius.

"Eye of rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum...Eye of rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum." Finnigan kept saying as he incanted.

"What's Finnigan trying to do to that glass of water?" Neville asked and Draco groaned and I rolled my eyes. He was trying to turn it to rum, the teachers wouldn't like it if he succeeded.

"Turn it to rum but the teachers won't be pleased if he manages to succeed." Draco said to that one when a bang was heard and I jumped and the quill dropped in which I was writing with.

Suddenly owls swarmed the Great Hall. "Ah, mail's here." I said and smiled, hearing the owls coming with the deliveries, I however knew I wouldn't get anything. I did from Hagrid last week to have tea with him, my first invite I ever got.

Several people collected mail, including Weasley who received a newspaper and letter.

"Can I borrow this?" I asked gesturing to the newspaper and Neville nodded as I took it. It had some interesting news which I was looking for.

I rolled out the paper on the table and scrolled my hand when Fawkes suddenly landed on my shoulder, and I jumped and glared to the bird. "Why is it you come to me?" I asked because he always came to me. Always without fail.

"Because it's fun to see you jump." Fawkes said and I glared to him for that answer.

"Hardy ha ha." I said and Fawkes rubbed against me with affection. "Now, help me find out what I'm looking for about Gringotts I know that it's in here today." I said and Fawkes looked and nipped my hand and I scrolled and Fawkes rubbed against me. "You could have just said no." I said and sucked my hand where it hurt from Fawkes' nip. "And where do you belong anyways? I doubt your owner knows." I asked due to he never tells me who he belongs to.

"He doesn't but you'll find out who he is sometime." Fawkes said and then flew away.

"Hey, look! Neville's got a Remembrall!" Dean Thomas said and my ears twitched to that direction.

"I've read about those. When the smoke turns red, it means you've forgotten something." Hermione said to that as she looked.

"The only problem is, I can't remember what I have forgotten." Neville informed.

"It would be better if it talked to you to remember what you forgot." I said to that one due to then it can tell you what you forgot and then it would be worth money.

"Hey, Draco, Hermione, Neville, somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen: 'Believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist nothing was taken. The vault in question, number seven one three, had been emptied earlier that very same day.' That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid and Potter went to." I said to them. I bet it had something to do with that letter.

We all exchanged curious looks as we looked at the time. "Flying lessons with the Gryffindor." Draco said getting hit by Hermione.

"More like with unfortunate Potter." Neville said and Hermione nodded and I sighed as we went. This will be interesting.

....

We were on the school grounds with everyone on each side with broomsticks next to them. Draco, Hermione, Neville and I were together and we smirked.