The Final Feast

Later Pomfrey let me out of the hospital Wing after she was satisfied that my wounds healed which was strange for me as I came to a stairwell balcony where Hermione, Draco and Neville are talking. They stop when they see Worthless and lean over the railing and they were relieved she's alright.

"All right there, Drac, Mione and Nev?" I asked them all with a smile.

"All right? You?" Draco and Neville asked with concern.

I shrugged. "All right. Hermione?" I asked her with a smile to my girl best friend.

"Never better." Hermione said and we chuckled.

And with that we went to the great hall where everyone was as Slytherin had banners hanging down from the ceiling as everyone was at their tables as the feast was there as we all sat down with black hats on as I was at the teachers table. I couldn't bare to go to the Dursley's for the summer, I just knew I'd be hurt like always.

Albus, at the head table, nods to Minerva. I was next to Severus and I was scowling and muttering about unfair that it was without me, Draco, Hermione and Neville not getting noticed that we saved everyone. Severus was whispering to her to calm down and everything would be alright.

Minerva dings her glass and the chatter stops. Albus rises.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." Dumbledore said and clapping came as Worthless paced her head down on the table muttering. Neville Draco and Hermione hide their heads. "Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points." Dumbledore said and clapping came. "In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points." Albus said and clapping came. "And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House."

There is immense cheering. "Whoo! Yeah!"

"Nice one, Mate!" Draco said and he sees Weasley looking at him and sneers. I smirked and Draco smiled and winked. I was glad Slytherin win because if Potter...won he would be bragging it was all him.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. To Me Seamus Finnigan, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points." Albus said and I was shocked. Cool intellect that should be Hermione.

I shook my head. "This totally isn't fair." Hermione whispered to Neville who nodded. "Worth went through that and not acknowledged." Hermione found this unfair...Potter, Finnigan and Weasley didn't do anything to deserve the,pm.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points." Dumbledore said and Draco scowled and I was annoyed and Hermione and Neville looked enraged. That was Draco who should have gotten that due to he did the chess board.

"And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." Albus and Immense cheering as Harry smirked and fist pumped and he smirked to me and Severus held me back because I would have lunged over the table and he knew I wouldn't of cared if I had detention all next year for what I wanted to do.

"You're tied with Slytherin!" Severus whispered to calm her down.

"I don't care. They took the credit for what we did." I muttered and Severus sighed. He knew it was unfair for them not to be recognised for what they did for the school and the Wizarding world.

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." Albus and Immense cheering erupts. Neville is unbelieving, and sits there while cheering gets louder. Neville shook his head though and Hermione, Draco and I weren't celebrating. That means Gryffindor wins but by default...Slytherin would have won if Draco got his points that he should have got for Slytherin.

"Not celebrating Ms Worthless?" Minerva asked concerned and wondered why she wasn't celebrating like the other Gryffindor. I just shook my head no at the question because it wasn't fair or right to be celebrating over a false victory to us.

"Actually I'm going to my chambers." I said and walked out and Severus looked concerned.

As I got to my chambers I knew this was going to be hell for me. "Oh yeah, I'm going to be defenceless when Voldemort is back." I muttered as I packed my things that I own because I was going to be defenceless due to everyone will worry about their precious saviour than me. I'm nothing compared to him apparently.