Diagon Alley

However the next day I was rudely awaken by a kick in the rib by Harry who snickered. I glared to him as I got up, it was time to go to Diagon Alley as I followed, trying to find my way as I followed them down the streets of London and out of the place where we slept. 

I got my letter out and trailed my hand down the parchment, curious in what I needed for my first year at Hogwarts.

"All students must be equipped with... one standard size two pewter cauldron, and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad." Can we find all this in London?" Harry asked rudely with a glare.

"If yeh know where to go." Hagrid said and I led them to the Leaky Cauldron. I knew where to go, it's just the matter of being able to sense it due to I had no eyesight so I had to rely on my other senses to guide me.

As Hagrid opened the door, I stepped in the door as I knew that the Leaky Cauldron was dark, and lit with candles as there were spiderwebs everywhere as customers were talking to each other.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" Tom asked the Half Giant as I just walked. I knew if the customers knew about 'Harry' then they'd be all over him. And who would want to be over Potter anyways?

"No thanks, Tom, I'm on official Hogwarts business. Just helping young Harry, here, buy his school supplies." Hagrid said and I rolled my eyes. He forgot me again, I'm always the forgotten child.

"Bless my soul, it's Harry Potter." Tom said with awe and Harry smirked and shot a glare my way to me. I'm not jealous of the fame, however I am slightly jealous of the fact people cared for him.

The room went deadly silent. Everyone was staring at him.

Suddenly several people approached Harry to shake his hand and I found it absolutely disgraceful.

"Welcome back, Mr. Potter! Welcome back!"

"Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last!" A woman said to him shaking his hand.

"Harry and Worthless P- P- Potter. C-can't tell you how p- pleased I am to meet you." A man stuttered and my ears twitched as the fake stutter reached my ears, I just knew it was fake but also, I felt a presence of darkness on him, it was familiar somehow.

"Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, Worthless, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, at Hogwarts." Hagrid introduced and I glared to the man with darkness.

"Nice to meet you." Harry said to the man reluctantly.

Quirrell didn't shake Harry's hand he shot me however a look with nervousness who returned with darkness. I knew exactly where I felt that presence, and that was on that Halloween night.

"A fearfully fascinating subject. N- not that you need it, eh, P- Potter? Huh?" Quirrell said directing it more to me. I though was enraged inside, just because I didn't die once doesn't mean I must know everything about Defence!

"Yes, well, we must be goin' now. Lots to buy. Huh, huh, huh." Hagrid said and I just walked off. I wanted to be away from that man, as far as I could get.

"Good bye." Harry said to that and then glared to my back. And I felt it burning into me as we went to the back of the pub to the back alleyway with a dead end.

"See, Harry? You're famous!" Hagrid said and Harry smirked but I rolled my eyes. Famous for what? Crying hysterically?

"But why am I famous, Hagrid?" Harry asked and glared to me who muttered sarcastically with him.

"I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Harry." Hagrid said as he tapped the brick wall with his umbrella and suddenly, the bricks started to move to make a doorway. "Welcome, Harry and Worth, to Diagon Alley." Hagrid said and I looked as I heard the sounds of many people around me as we went on.