I'm Not Going Home, Not Really.

The day when we were supposed to go home to our families I didn't like as I was gloomy and sad that I was leaving the only home I knew even if Potter was there bullying me, even if people kissed the ground he walked on it was still home due to my friends as students talked and got onto the train.

"Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." Hagrid said to the students as he was on the platform.

I sighed as Fawkes came and landed on my shoulder. "You'll be fine." Fawkes said and I rolled my eyes. That's not reassuring when I'm going to be beaten to near death by the Dursley's again.

"In a world of pain and suffering." I said and Fawkes rubbed against me for comfort and flew off somewhere, probably hunting or finding his owner as me, Hermione, Neville and Draco walk to the door of the train, as Hermione waves to Hagrid with Neville and Draco.

"Come on, Worth." Hermione said and I sighed. I wasn't in a hurry to get to the Dursley's. Can't the train forget me here?

"One minute." I said and I walk over to Hagrid as I knew I needed to say goodbye to my friend.

"Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye, didja?" Hagrid said and asked as Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to me and I was confused on what he handed to me as my hands ran over what felt like a book. "This is for you." Hagrid said and I opened to see feel moving pictures but it landed on one with Remus, Sirius and me as a Baby. They were smiling and waving and I wipe away a tear from my eye because no one ever got me something like this and it means a lot to me.

"I spent the other day sending letters to all the friends that I knew. I knew you hated your parents so any pictures of you with anyone else close would be good." Hagrid said to her.

"Thanks, Hagrid." I said and Hagrid sticks out his hand to shake mine but I hug him tightly instead with all my might as he just gave me something that was special to me.

"Oh. Go on...on with you." Hagrid said and I lets go. "Oh, listen, Worth, if that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley or your brother Harry gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his." Hagrid said and I chuckled at the idea...now that was tempting.

"But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that." I said to that.

"I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Eh?" Hagrid said chuckling. "Off you go." He said and he just brightened my day.

I walk away, back to the train door where Hermione, Draco and Neville are waiting for me like true friends.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione asked but I looked to her.

"I'm not going home. Not really." I said and frowned as I walk in.

The train whistles and they climb aboard. As the train starts to leave and I waved from my compartment window towards Hagrid who waves back and waves to the other students, and I knew that any time in the Wizarding world was going to be dangerous, but with my friends by my side...I think I can do this even though I will be in a world of pain each summer at the Dursley's but I knew Hogwarts will always be my home.