Were going to the zoo!

"Up." A female voice said sharply as I opened my eyes as I had an emotionless face. "Get up!" My 'Aunt' Petunia rapped on the cupboard door where I have lived since getting here to this hell hole. "Now!"

I heard her walk away as I had my dog collar around my neck when suddenly it came undone, the chain dropped with a thump, as I then got up and I heard running footsteps and I knew my whale of a cousin and pig of a brother was up.

Since being left here, my life has incidentally got worse, well, not where I was tortured by the Cruciatus or where I was beaten blind, but it was still bad. These people would have gotten done for child abuse and neglect and sent to prison, if people knew of course, but no one liked me anyways. Since getting here I've lived in the cupboard under the stairs whilst my brother, Harry Stinking Potter got treated like their son, he got everything he always wanted as always, it's typical how unfair life gets for Worthless No-Name.

"Wake up, Worthless! We're going to the zoo!" They shouted and I rolled my eyes at their annoyance as I felt dust come to my eyes as I rubbed them, before opening the cupboard door but before I did get out, I was suddenly pushed back in and I hissed, as my head slammed on the back of the cupboard on the shelves as the boys kicked the door and ran into the kitchen.

"Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy." Petunia's voice was heard. "And my little Harry."

I heard this and rolled my eyes, little Harry? There's nothing little about his massive ego! He bullies children for crying out loud! How is that little? And because it's my cousins birthday, if I do any more 'freakiness' then I get serious punishment, it's not even my fault when it happens...or is it?

"Happy birthday son, good morning Harry." Vernon's voice said as I was dressed in my cousins hand me down clothes that were far too big for me, that were tied with a belt to keep them up.

As I opened the kitchen door and stepped in, I felt the glares of my so called 'family'.

"Cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything." Petunia sneered and I sighed. Just the same old things, cook the breakfast, cook the lunch, make dinner before you are punished! Worthless do this! Worthless do that! I feel like I'm from Cinderella!

"Yes, Aunt Petunia." I whispered, and I felt Petunia glare to me and then she covered the boys eyes and led him into the kitchen as I felt my brother smirk to me, and I rolled my eyes at his arrogance, takes after his father alright, and his mother.

"Uncle, the mutt rolled her eyes at me." Harry said and Vernon glared, and the next moment I knew I was back handed by Vernon's meaty hands as a stinging feeling welled up in my cheek, as I forced back the tears that threatened to fall from the hard hit.

"Don't roll your eyes at your superiors mongrel." Vernon said and I nodded reluctantly but glared when their backs were turned.

"I want everything to be perfect, for my Dudleys special day." Petunia said leading Dudley to the room.

Doesn't she always want everything perfect all the time? I thought to myself but I felt my stomach tighten, I knew when he sees the amount of presents, he's going to get in a right strop.

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee girl!" Vernon snarled and I nodded knowing best to not make him angry, even though he was capable of getting everything himself, as I was struggling to place bacon on a plate from the hot pan.

"Yes Uncle Vernon." I said and grabbed the coffee as I placed down the pan and came and Harry glared as I poured.

"Aren't they wonderful, darling?" Petunia asked with a smile.

"How many are there?!" Dudley demanded and I held back an eye roll, the boy was spoilt and douted on by my 'loving' Aunt, especially with Harry.

"36. Counted them myself." Vernon said with pride and I muttered under my breath.