Chapter 8 Try Try Try Again

Mary's Pov

We ended up watching The Notebook last night. One of my favorite movies. Niall and Liam groaned at the decision. Surprisingly both of the men cried at the end. I assumed they never seen the movie before. It was cute. I think Niall has a thing for Evelyn considering how he would glance at her every second he could in the cinema room. Every time she would catch him starring she would smile and he would slightly blush. They would make an amazing couple. So what he was a few years older than her.

Today was the day i dreaded the most. I had to go shopping with Evelyn. Everybody had the weekend off.

"Ready?" Evelyn asked. It was weird she was dressed casual. She wore simple light blue skinny jeans and a black shirt that read 'Love Is A Battle' She looked so casual yet so glamorous. She swung her purse over her shoulder. And put on her shades.

"Yes." I said, She nodded and we walked to the garage. Inside were at least seven different cars. Some weren't luxurious as the rest. Evelyn clicked the remote and a light blue buggy chirped. She had a cute car to match her cute personality.

"Ready to have the time of our lives?" She beamed. I laughed and nodded. I liked her cheery mood. It was the middle of the afternoon. The sun shined brightly. She drove until we made it to the mall. She dragged me into every single store in the mall. I think she made me try every single piece of clothing imaginable. She would shake her head in disgust when something didn't look good. I was exhausted. We entered one last store before i whined to her about heading home.

"This is my favorite store, they always have sales going on." She says. I admit the clothes in the store looked better and cuter compared to the other expensive stores here. Evelyn only carried one bag and it was for herself. She yet didn't find something for me to wear. I looked through the rack of clothes. I picked out a see through shirt lace shirt that said 'Killin It" across it. I picked out some other clothes. I picked out a black skirt, some coloured jeans and blouses. By the time i reached the register i had a decent pile off clothes.

"Hi Louis." Evelyn greeted the cashier. He smiled at her. His hair was slightly gelled up. He has amazing blue eyes. And a very nice smile.

"Hi haven't seen you in a while how have you been?" He asked. I'm guessing Evelyn comes her all the time.

"I'm good and yourself? Oh this is my friend Mary." She says and points to me. He looks over to me and his smile grows. I get a little shy and look down. I feel myself blush.

"Hi I'm Louis nice to meet you," He says.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Mary.. I mean uh.. you already know that. You know.. since Evelyn told you already." I ramble on and and feel myself blush even more. Louis just laughs.

"Your cute." He says. I give him a nervous laugh.

"Thank you." I reply.

"Come on Louis ring us up. We got places to go sights to see." Evelyn says.

"Oh no we don't I'm tired and I want to go home." I say. Evelyn laughs at me and smiles.

"Fine. Louis why don'y you come over?" She looks at Louis. Louis arches an eyebrow at her. He shakes his head while scanning all of my things.

"Not after last time." He says, his voice changing tone. He takes off all of the security thingy form the clothes.

"Why not?" She whines.

"Because i don't like that Malik guy, he's rude and i hate the way he yelled at you for the 'help" bringing friends over." He says. Evelyn looks down.

"Mary you invite him. That way Zayn can't say shit if Louis comes over. You also live there he can't deny you having guests over." She says to me. I look between the both of them. I guess it couldn't hurt.