Chapter 3

I sighed as I lay on my bed. It was currently 10:58 pm, and I was bored out of my mind.

Today had been quite chilled if I was being honest. A lot of people at school actually came and greeted me, and mostly everyone was very friendly, After school, Olivia took me around town and showed me all the hot spots for teens. But one thing that really annoyed the crap out of me was that throughout school, all I was hearing was, "Oh my gosh, did you see that new hot guy, Nathan?" And everything was Nathan this and Nathan that I mean really. Some of them need to calm their harmons down, and I'm pretty sure all the sophomore guys were talking about luara.

Wait, that mysterious gate came to mind right now. Well, everyone was asleep at the moment, and I bet no one would notice if I left for a few minutes right. You're probably thinking, "Look at this crazy chick, leaving her house at this time of night," or "Why is she going into a super creepy place that looks scary as hell?"" Well, to be completely honest with you, I don't even know. I know this would probably sound utterly and completely cliché but there was just a pull and the thirst of adventure. Also, the mystery behind this gate was killing me.

I carefully got out of my bed and then went to put on a pair of jeans and my hoddie. I went all mission impossible as I sneaked downstairs to get the cutters, if we were being honest I didn't really know the name of this weird tool all I knew was that I saw Nathan cut a lock with it once so I'm just going to take it.

I went through the back door since that one never made any noise.

I walked my way through the forest. My inner voice, which was very reasonable, kept on screaming for me to go back and lay in the warmth of my comfortable bed.

But no, I just had to have this brilliant idea of going to this creepy place.

I headed to the direction of the gate for what felt like ages before I saw the familiar bush, the leaves glowing slightly by the soft light the moon was reflecting.

I took a deep breath before entering the bush. I pushed my way through the thick bush and finally got through.

Okay, it's not too late to turn around and go back home, Ka.... Eh fuck it I was already here.

Okay before you judge me I had a blanket wrapped around my body, cause it was so cold. I just felt safe with it around me I mean it was my blanky, okay let's just never agree to say that sounds mature.

I unwrapped the blanket and folded in neatly before tucking it under my arms.

I took the tool and placed it and at the end of the lock. I squeezed with dear life, five attempts later and finally the lock gave up. I wiped away the slight coat of sweat that had formed on my forehead.

I pushed the gate with as much power my little body could. It finally budged and creaked open. Well that wasn't creepy at all.... Not.

I took another shaky deep breath and counted to three. I walked in, the atmosphere suddenly changed. There were walls of long green bushes as if they were maze walls. I walked straight then it turned right. I walked further and finally my eyes layed upon one of the most beautiful night scenery in the world.

I was completely shocked by what i was seeing. In front of me was a beautiful lake reflecting the moons light, fire Flys flying around giving of a soft glow to beautiful flowers and plants. Even the grass was lavishly green. And just in the middle of this small lake was a small wooden pier.

Damn this place was freaken amazing.

I walked further. The grass making a soft crunching sound as I took step after step.

I picked my hand in the direction of a fire fly and some how it gently sat on the tip of my fingers.

I couldn't help but let the huffing chuckle escape my lips. This place was just unbelievable.