Chapter 6

"I don't even remember this place being so far up!" Olivia screams before breathing heavily while we hiked further and further up the mountain.

"Oh shut up, I don't even understand how someone with a body like yours can't do a little hiking." Jax says from behind her. I notice she looks away, and a slight blush fades into her cheeks.

Mmm, interesting...

"Don't worry, Ollie, we're literally almost there." Jake reassured her with a kind smile. He was like the type of cute teddy bear kind of friend you know, that also looked like a Greek God at the same time.

"seriously Olivia we haven't even been hiking that long it's literally been 6 minutes." Chris said as he walked without effort. Well, all four boys walked without effort because of their muscular and toned bodies. Curse them for being so athletic, I was cool and calm on the outside, but inside, I was dying and hoped this cave was close.

"okay theres it there." Jax said, and I looked to the direction he had gestured with his hand. It was quite Rocky, but I could see the slight curves of a cave.

"Finally." Olivia gasps as she practically runs to the cave.

"ooh now she can run." Chris rolls his eyes, and I giggle slightly.

We walked to the cave, and suddenly, my mouth dropped down to the floor. They had told me about the actual cave, but I didn't know it had an amazing view of the whole damn woods.

"Wow." I said I seriously didn't know what to say except this place was utterly beautiful.

"Yeah, I know." Chris smirks as he places two packets of snacks and drinks on the floor.

"So." Jax says, clapping his hands together. "Let's get this started. Sam, would you please start that ever lasting fire of yours."

"Sure." he whispered, and that was literally the first time I've heard him speak.

"Yeah, he doesn't speak a lot in case you were thinking that." Chris whispered in my ears, too close to my ears, if I might add... Not that I minded.

"I gathered that much." I whispered back.

He smirked and turned away. Well damn save me now, Lord.

"okay bitches let's play a game." Olivia suggested as she sat lazily on a log that was one of three around a fire pit that the boys had probably put there.

I walk over to her log and sat next to her.

"truth or dare." Jake suggested and everyone nodded, it was a game teenagers found exciting after all.

"okay Olivia, truth or dare?." Jax said smirking at Olivia. She had opened her mouth to give him a response but was cut of my Jax. "and don't be a weakling." this time he sent her an evil grin. This seemed to really tick her off as she clenched her jaw and glared at him.

I gazed around to see that Jax and Chris were sitting on one log, Jake on the one opposite from us while Sam finished off the fire and took a seat next to Jake.

"fine." Olivia huffed. "dare."

"make out with Kacey." he smirked. Oh fuck.

"dude that's a bit forward." Jake glared at his brother.

"no it's okay, I'll do it as long as Kacey is up for it." ooh shit, why did you have to put me on the spot Olivia. Ugh! I mean it's just a kiss right.

"um okay." I said.

We turned to face each other and leaned forward, then our lips touched and we pulled back.

"okay that was not making out. Come on don't be a loser Olivia." by now I could tell Jax really intimidated Olivia. I guess if I want a strong friendship with Olivia I'll have to give up a few things and make a few sacrifices here and there.