Chapter 8

"what the actual fuck!?." luara gasped as Bear disappeared into dust yet again. We had gone all night searching about a magical lake and was left empty handed and now as I suspected luara would finally believe me.

"You okay? You kinda look like you've seen a ghost." I mentally laugh as I think no pun intended. Oh, come on, guys, that was funny.

"he- but- gone- what the actual fuck?." she said yet again.

"don't worry I was also dumbfounded." I say getting up from the chair I had been sitting on and plopping down on my bed. I didn't notice how tired I was, I hadn't slept the day before or today.

Luara jumped on the other side of my bed, it felt like old times when we'd sleep together cause she and u had been frightened of the ghosts in the house making noises, turns out it was the piping of our house which mum got fixed.

"how did he-."

"luara I'm to tired let's get some sleep." I mutter as I drift off into a very tired sleep.

▪️◾◼️⬛◼️◾▪️

"Kacey wake up." Olivia pushes me slightly as I jerk up from my desk and gaze around the classroom.

"what's gotten into you, your like all sleepy today." she said, Mr King didn't even notice or if he did, didn't really care that the whole class was noisy and basically talking to each other.

"eh, just a little tired I guess." luckily today was Friday and I have a whole afternoon of nap time planned out until after midnight, I could be up for and lively for ghost boy, no pun intended.

"oh okay." she said with a smile. "hey you wanna like do something after school, I mean this is our last period and I don't want to be bored my whole Friday." she groaned then through me a hopeful smile. I suddenly felt guilty but I know I couldn't spend time with her I mean where else is ghost boy gonna go.

"I'm really sorry Olivia but Fridays my mum wants my sister and I to be at home for whatever reason, she's really bossy." and the award for worst liar in the world goes to Kacey May.

"oh that's okay I suppose." disappointed suddenly took over her face as much as she tried to hide it I still saw it.

"but maybe you should hang out with Jax." I raise my eyebrows hoping she would actually say yes, I really wanna see where those two go.

"you must be gone crazy in that head of yours!." she gasps while placing her hand on my forehead. I sigh giving her the "really" look. "okay I mean I would want to but his probably got his dick in some girls v-."

"wow wow." I stop her chuckling, this crazy ass girl must be the one whose gone crazy in the head. "I get what you mean but it wouldn't hurt to. Hangout." I suggest.

"I'll think about it- oh wait maybe I could just hangout with your sexy brother instead." she lights up as soon as her idea of spending time with my brother comes to mind.

"please, do not even consider the man whore as an option." I huff at her. Hopfully she'll get the idea of what I'm trying to sell.

"yeah but his a sexy man whore." I face palm myself right in front of her. This girl is unbelievable honestly!.

When school ends Olivia drops me off at home and we part ways. I truly feel guilty about not being able to spend time with her but I haven't had any sleep in hours and if I don't get any at all I might pass out and die, maybe I'm exaggerating but it sure does feel that way.