Chapter 7

"Kacey."

My eyes open slightly as im being shaken gently but someone. It takes a few seconds for me to wake up only to see Bear.

"Bear, how did you get here?." i asked, completely confused as to how he got out of the lake by himself and thankfully fully clothed in the clothes i had given him yesterday.

showed me the way out yesterday." he smirked. Ooh yeah, that explains it.

"im sorry, i was going to wait up for you, but i just fell asleep." i said, getting out of bed.

"Um, your.... Um." i give him a confused look as he stutters, not making any sense until he points at my body and i gaze down.

HOLY SHIT.

I run to my bathroom and close the door as quick as the flash. How could i have forgotten i was only wearing my lace panties and fitting top that exposed down until my belly button.

Im sure im as red as a tomato right now. How could i have forgotten about this. Im such an idiot.

I quickly take a towel and wrap it around from below my waist.

I walk out the bathroom only to reveal a smirking ghost boy.

"Don't give me that smirk okay, this is already embarrassing." i glare at him.

"hey its a really nice pajama set you got there." he chuckled, raising up his hands in surrender.

"Whatever -."

"hey kacey are you okay? I thought I heard voic-." laura says as she suddenly opens my room door but stops just as she sees bear who looks more nervous and shocked as i am.

Im so fucked.

"luara." i gasp as i push her into my room and close the door.

"hi." she waves awkwardly to bear.

"um hey." he replys standing up, even I could tell he had no clue what to do.

"can i just have a word with my sister. Okay thanks." she says as she practically drags me out of my room and into the next room which was hers. "okay explain to me why there is a guy that would make zac efrons looks to shame in your room at this part of the night." she says, the interrogation Starting alredy. I mentally roll my eyes because if i did it physically she would of gave me that famous mum stare she gave nathan and damn that shit is scary.

"well its kind of a long story." i chuckle- oh shit shes giving me the mum stare. "yesterday i went out to the woods, found a secret lake, he came out, i brought him back, he vanished, then came back." i said all in one breath, gasping for air at the end.

"eh?" she huffs giving me a very confused stare.

I groan. This is exactly why i didnt want to tell luara. It wasnt really the telling her part more of the getting her to believe me part. I took a deep breath and let it our preparing myself for this. I explained to her from the beginning of what happened until the very end.

Now she gazed at me with a very serious expression only to burst out laughing.

"ooh damn kace, for a second there i believed you. Okay you and hot stuff can give it up now this prank sucks." shd laughed. I immediately covered her mouth with my hand.

"shut up or you'll wake up nathan, who knows he might be surfing the net for porn at this time of night." i said sternly to her.

"oh you shut up we both know nathan doesnt watch porn. I go through his phone when his not looking." okay i didn't know my innocent sister was so not... Innocent. However she is wrong about Nathan not watching porn... She doesn't know what his other phone (Insert evil sister laugh) hahaha!

"wait do you do that with my phone? I asked seriously, her calm expression suddenly changing into a very nervous one.

"lets go see what your hot ghost friend is doing." she chuckles nervously and i gasp.

"oh my god you forward little dweeb." i whisper-shout at her as she continues to chuckle nervously while rubbing the back of her neck.

"let's worry about this later and focus on this piece of bullshit your selling me. So is he like really your boyfriend or like one night stand or something?." she asks and i gasp historically at the last statment she has given me, what does she think i am a hoe?.

"just shut up and listen." i say glaring at her. "your not going to believe me but his actually a ghost. His dead in a way but comes back to life every time after midnight and somehow he stays alive until sunrise only to come back the next day." I say seriously, hoping she'll at least believe half of what i said.

"i seriously don't believe you." she says folding her arms and giving me yet another mum stare.

"okay come with me and just before sunrise youll see how he disappears." i said grabbing her and quietly going to my room.

I open the door only to see Bear sitting at my window and staring outside. I swear I was about to take a picture of him gazing out the window but decided not to since i would make myself look like more of a weirdo then I already was.

"hey." i whispered to him as i shoved luara in my room amd closed the door really gently.

"hey." he replied giving me a nervous smile.

"so." luara trailed off as she plopped onto my bed. "i still don't believe you guys." she said eyeing the both of us.

"it's alright i guess. Who would?." he huffed as he turned his attention back outside.

"so how does this work again?." she asked and i gaze at her completely confused as to which she meant. "the whole ghost thing." ooh that makes sense.

"well." bear started and i decided that it would be best if he explained. "I'm dead but im alive right now. It doesn't make sense and trust me even i think so." he chuckles with a sad smile, my heart drops at his very sad expression, i couldn't possibly imagine how hard it is for him.

"so where do you come from, when you..." she trailed off trying to find the right words. "come back." luara was always curious.

"the lake." he stated then he gazed upon me. "somehow Kacey found me and here I am." he smiled. Well save me now.

"you guys are so slow, wouldn't it of made sense to search about lakes with like magical powers if this is all true, you say you appear from the lake so maybe there's something in the lake that brings you out." yep, my sister definitely has more brains than me. I faced palmer myself and huffed at my stupidity.

So soon enough we were researching magical lakes. We found one major problem and it wasn't that there weren't anything about magical lakes, no I'm afraid that would of been easier but there was more magical tales of lakes then I would of ever imagined.

"well damn this is going to take some time." luara said and both bear and i agreed.