Food poisoning - Namkook

|A/N] Hey ! Little warning again ^^" What I say in this chapter is in no way true ! It's only characters that play a role. I obviously don't own BTS, this is only a fanfiction ^^" Also, there are mentions of vomit in here so if you're uncomfortable with thta, don't read ^^" I tried to illustrate the symptoms I really felt when I had food poisoning.  Anyway, enjoy :)

  ...................  

The day had begun the same way it usually did. 

The members got up early, prepared and then ate breakfast quickly before heading off to shoot the jacket photos for the upcoming album. Everything was fine by then. However, things went downhill for Jungkook when lunch time came. 

...................

"Finally it's break time !" Hoseok exclaimed as he huffed down at the table. 

"God that was tiring" Jimin said as he joined his older friend, "I'm sooo hungry". 

Soon, everyone had settled around the table and began picking at the different plates available. Unfortunately , only after an hour or so of chatting, eating and gulping, the break was already  over and the members were told to go back to the shoot. 

Everything felt fine at the beginning but then, Jungkook's stomach started to churn strangely. At first, he thought it was only hunger that made itself known as he hasn't eaten a lot. However, when the unsettling churning turned into a painful one, concern made its way into the boy's mind. He decided to go on with his work though, as he knew that the new director was far from being the kind and comprehensive one they had before. 

Nevertheless, the more time passed, the more painful it became.

 Until he couldn't take it anymore. 

"Director-nim ? Can I take a quick break please ?" The maknae asked, voice strained with the pain. "I don't feel too well..." 

The director turned to the voice calling for him. His stare was cold, everything that mattered for him was to finish the shoot faster so he could go home early. He didn't care about the well-being of the band, only for his reputation. That's why, when he caught the pitiful sight of the youngest, an arm around his midsection, visibly in pain, he only scoffed. 

"Why ? Do you think you deserve to have more breaks than the others ? Is that it ?" He snarled, sending daggers with his eyes. 

Taken aback by the crude reply, Jungkook quickly decided to explain the situation he was in before things could go wrong. Unfortunately for him, the director didn't seem too keen to give him the occasion to do so as he continued, voice filled with authority :

"It's not because you're the Golden Maknae as they call you that you can become so full of yourself" He spat vehemently. "Go back to your position. End of the conversation." 

Hunching his shoulders and squeezing his eyes shut due to a new painful throb hitting him, Jungkook left. The more he waited, the more he had the feeling he was going to throw up. He walked slowly towards his spot and prepared himself for the hardest hours in his life.

  ...................  

"Okay Nam' you're done, you can go and rest if you want." The photographer announced, waving at the young man. 

Relieved that he could finally relax for some time, Namjoon decided to go see how the others were doing...and maybe tease them a little bit. Just a little tiny bit. As he made his way towards his oldest hyung, he overheard a weird, and quite concerning, conversation. When he recognized the voice of their youngest, he turned around, only to see the boy talking with their director. Curious, he made his way closer to the two males.