Drunk - Jungkook x BTS

[A/N] Hello everyone ! I hope you're doing well ! Here is, after quite a long time, a new chapter !

I changed up a few things compared to the original events but of course, it is strongly inspired by it so I hope it won't bother you :/ I did base this story on what happened in reality but I worked hard to add my touch to it, hope you'll still enjoy ^^'

WARNING : slight description of drinking issue, if you are triggered by this then you can skip the last third of the chapter (restaurant part).

Thank you Armanto_JayKey for giving me part of the idea for this chapter ^^ I hope you like it !

Anyway, enjoy ^^

............................

London.

What a beautiful city right ? Lots of Army there... The first concert of their first Europe Tour.

Huge occasion for which their parents came to see them perform. They made it all the way from South Korea to England to watch the sons they were so proud of.

BTS were scattered in the lounge of the O2 Arena, stressed but exited nonetheless. They finished the rehearsal, everything looked downright perfect. They paid attention to each and every details, they wanted the performance to be memorable.

And it was going to be.

For one of them however, it was going to be for a whole different reason.

The concert was supposed to begin in just a few hours. The members were all preparing their own way, warming up vocally or physically, napping, reviewing the moves one last time. The tension was palpable in the room but it was a good one. One that motivates and makes them want to go beyond their limits to please the audience and have fun.

However, the atmosphere changed abruptly when Jungkook came stumbling out of a room. He seemed sweaty, a tight smile on his face. Everyone in the room stopped their activity, silence taking over the place.

"I... I think I'm hurt" The maknae mumbled, his expression contorted with pain.

Taehyung was the first to hear and was about to help only to freeze when he saw his friend's foot. Namjoon, seated on a chair a bit farther from the two, lifted his eyes from his book as he heard the commotion. As soon as he realized what was going on, the rapper quickly went by his injured teammate's side and helped him to a nearby chair.

"Oh my-" Hoseok said as he saw the injury clearly.

He had gotten closer when he heard the commotion as he was warming up on the other side of the room. His face paled, a shaking hand covering his mouth in shock. He sat down by his hurting friend.

A staff member came running towards the young boy, helping him to lay on his back on the floor, allowing a better comfort for him and a better access to his injury for the paramedics. Just then, Jin and Jimin came barreling into the room, followed by a very disheveled but alert Yoongi.

"Jungkook-ah ! What happened ? Are you okay ?" Said the oldest as he took in the situation, worry clear on his usually carefree face.

The other members gathered around.

"I was warming up in the storage room and I didn't see the furnitures that were on the floor..." The maknae began, a tinge of guilt discernible in his voice. "I felt a great pain in my heel and when I looked down...God I can't believe it's happening....I'm so sorry Hyungs".