Paralysed - Hopekook

[A/N] Hello ! Hope all of you are safe and well !

 I'm back for an other chapter ! Missed me ? x) I'm sorry it took this long, I lacked inspiration for this one but finally had an idea about 5 hours ago ^^' It's a bit short but I hope it's still good ^^"

WARNING : This chapter talks about a sleep paralysis experience ! If you feel like this will bring back bad memories to you, feel free to skip it ! 

For the others : enjoy ! ^^

...........................

He was not understanding the slightest thing to what was happening to him. 

He remembered bidding goodnight to Hoseok and then going upstairs to his room. 

He remembered changing into his pajamas and climbing the little ladder up to his bed. 

He remembered slipping under his comfy blanket and watching videos on Twitter on his phone. 

He remembered well when sleep came to him, when he felt himself nod off to the wonderful world of dreams.

The thing he couldn't find out though was why he was laying wide awake on his bed, feeling weird. And scared ? 

Jungkook was alone in his bedroom. The only sources of light coming from the street outside and the faint glow of his alarm clock resting just beside his pillow. At the beginning, everything was fine, he thought that maybe he wasn't that sleepy after all. 

However, he realized that something was extremely wrong when he saw, there on his wall, the shadows of tree branches. They were moving as if the wind was making them dance. The thing was : how could there be branches when he knew there were absolutely no trees in front of his window ? 

Unable to shake off the creepy and terrifying feeling that was more and more overwhelming his body and mind, he tried to move. The moment his body didn't react, the fear submerged him. 

"Oh my... What's happening to me ?!" He exclaimed, tears making their ways to his eyes. 

Except : he didn't say anything. No sound came out of his mouth as he tried once again to pronouce something. Anything. 

He couldn't do a single thing but watch as the shadows grew larger and bigger, spreading to the ceiling,  coming threateningly above his head.

Never in his entire life did he feel this scared. His breathing picked up, sweat was pearling on his forehead and he felt the beatings of his heart in his throat. Clearly, he was panicking. 

The shadows stopped just above his eyes, he couldn't look somewhere else. The branches changed, their shape turning into human forms. He felt like the distorded bodies were glaring at him, and the atmosphere in the room went from heavy to agonizing in seconds. 

The moment he looked right into the eyes of one of the creatures, a pressure suddenly appeared on his torso, immediatly causing his breathing to stutter. He couldn't find himself to draw enough air anymore. 

Someone help me please !!! He tried to call out again, in vain. Hoseok Hyung please help me !!

He began hyperventilating. He closed tightly his eyelids, trying to wake up from this horrible nightmare, even though he knew it wasn't one. He knew he was well and truly awake, on his bed. Unable to move or to even make a sound. Impossible for him to even turn his head. 

He was the prisoner of his own body and mind. 

He completely lost the barely existent remains of his cold blood when he felt hands roam over his immobile body. Immediately, his eyes flew open, wanting to see where they were coming from. There was nothing, but they were there, grabbing, freezing fingers clawing at his skin, hurting him.